It's rather annoying to have the notifications go to both the hub and the main app. I'd like to only have my email going to the hub. Is there way I can remove my texts and Facebook from the hub without deleting the app or the hub itself. I really like how BlackBerry handles email so I want to keep the hub for email alone.
    01-18-16 02:01 AM
    Try this:

Go to Hub > Top Left Corner - three lines. > Settings
    Under the Accounts header - Tap on each one (that you don't want) and toggle the Display on the account tab off.
    Go to Views header and Uncheck the stuff you don't want.

Should work.
    01-18-16 02:04 AM
    Tried it. Texts still showing in the hub.
    01-18-16 02:11 AM
    Weird.

Just tried it on mine. Managed to get rid of everything.

What APP are you using for Text messages?
    01-18-16 02:18 AM
    I doesn't show my texts in the hub but the notification still goes there so I have to open and close it to make it go away. I'm using the "messenger" app that comes pre-installed
    dan99x99 likes this.
    01-18-16 02:20 AM
    Are you talking about the red spark thing notification?

Unfortunately haven't been able to find a work-around for that (In my case, it happens for Whatsapp notifications, even though I have disabled whatsapp from the hub). It's a bug, I guess.
    01-18-16 02:23 AM
    Yes the * that comes up one the hub. It's very annoying to have to open both apps to make it go away. It's fine if you click on it from the hub because then it opens messenger and effectively erases both notifications but with android I find myself just clicking from the drop down notification which bypasses the hub altogether so I then have to open the hub to get rid of it. I wasn't sure if I was removing it correctly since there's no simple delete like with an email account it's more just hiding it than actually deleting it from the hub. Hopefully there's something in the next update.
    dan99x99 likes this.
    01-18-16 02:28 AM
    Hope so.

I am still using my Classic as primary phone. Priv remains in my pocket. Waiting for the update.
    01-18-16 02:32 AM
    If you do a single swipe down from the top of the screen, and seelct "clear all" does that get rid of the *?
    01-18-16 03:24 AM
    Hi. I am also new Blackberry user for a week and I also have the same problem. At this hub part, I would like to see only my e-mails. I could not find a way how to hide text messages, whatsapp and facebook contacts from there. If there is not a way, I should give up, if not soon phone will be broken Also it is so easy, if someone touches and slide it to left, suddenly they can see all messages over there so easily. I read many support pages and I think there is not any way to solve it? And what about Facebook contacts. Where I open I see them. I open contacts, they are. Also at contacts, they are.. I just would like to see my contacts with phone numbers whom I added to phone list..
    02-03-16 02:31 PM
    Open Hub, open menu, (3 horizontal bars upper left) scroll down to whatever you don't want on the hub, tap it, turn off Display on account tab.
    02-03-16 02:35 PM
    I saw it at couple of places more but I can not find it at all on my phone. It could really really help if you could send printscreen.

edit: it is possible that I have passport?
    Last edited by tantunici; 02-03-16 at 03:23 PM.
    02-03-16 02:44 PM
    Open Hub, open menu, (3 horizontal bars upper left) scroll down to whatever you don't want on the hub, tap it, turn off Display on account tab.
    This only works to not show in the hub but the spark * still comes up and you have to open the hub to get rid of it. This is my main issue and I have no found a resolution. Not sure if this is the recent commenters issue or not
    02-03-16 03:50 PM
    Worked for me, no spark, nothing on Hub, but, I only use Facebook. Whatsapp or other stuff may need to have notifications set to off in each app.
    And I do have, (and want) texts on the hub. I disabled the stock Messenger and used Textra, just recently switched to Yatta.
    02-04-16 03:26 PM