I will go to the hub and mark and email as read but then 15 or so seconds later it will make itself unread

Any idea?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-20-15 11:20 AM
    I will go to the hub and mark and email as read but then 15 or so seconds later it will make itself unread

Any idea?

Call tech support. Seriously. They won't solve your issue, but I *just* informed them of this and one of the higher-level tech guys took note of it. FWIW, I learned that the Hub is their primary focus right now.

diego.roscetti likes this.
    11-20-15 11:22 AM
    Call tech support. Seriously. They won't solve your issue, but I *just* informed them of this and one of the higher-level tech guys took note of it. FWIW, I learned that the Hub is their primary focus right now.

Good to hear. Let's hope for a quick update to resolve all the issues.

I am having the same problem. I kinda just gave up trying to solve it.

I had to download another email app that I was using on my s5 along side the hub due to the multiple issues.
    11-20-15 11:25 AM

Do me a favor...take some logs and send them in to [email protected] and I'll have the development team take a look straight away.

1) Hold Power button
    2) Choose create bug report (The lights will flash)
    3) Once the bug report is created, a notification shows in the shade
    4) They click on that, and choose how you want to share - typically best if you upload to Google Drive, or some other cloud provider to save it, and then share via email to [email protected]

I'll pick up the logs and pass along to the development team from there.
    11-20-15 11:55 AM
    Do me a favor...take some logs and send them in to [email protected] and I'll have the development team take a look straight away.

1) Hold Power button
    4) They click on that, and choose how you want to share - typically best if you upload to Google Drive, or some other cloud provider to save it, and then share via email to [email protected]

Thanks!!! I'm more than willing to help. I'll be sending an e-mail ASAP with a Google Drive link. Is there a particular Subject heading you would prefer?

11-20-15 12:10 PM
    Thanks!!! I'm more than willing to help. I'll be sending an e-mail ASAP with a Google Drive link. Is there a particular Subject heading you would prefer?

Just something like "Email marking itself unread automatically". Doesn't much matter.

Hugely appreciated! Thanks!
    11-20-15 12:39 PM
    Just something like "Email marking itself unread automatically". Doesn't much matter.

Hugely appreciated! Thanks!
    Done. Drive might require me to approve the access as soon as it's attempted, but as soon as Drive prompts me, I will quickly authorize it.

11-20-15 02:34 PM

1) Hold Power button

When I hold the power button, I get the power off/reboot screen and if I keep holding the power button, the phone reboots.
    11-20-15 02:45 PM
    When I hold the power button, I get the power off/reboot screen and if I keep holding the power button, the phone reboots.
    Do you have AT&T or unlocked? It might not work if you have AT&T (I know a user that tried). Regardless:

(1) Access Settings->Developer Options*
    (2) Turn on Developer Options
    (3) Scroll down, turn on USB Debugging
    (4) Below that, turn on Bug Report Shortcut
    (5) Hold Power Button and the option should be there. Alternatively, scroll to the top of Developer Options and tap "Take Bug Report"

* To access Developer Options if they're not enabled, go to Settings->About Phone. Scroll down to Build Version. Tap this 7 or so times (a message will come up after a few tips letting you know remaining taps) until Developer Options are unlocked.

The AT&T user didn't have any options in Developer Options for taking bug reports.

c_bryant34 likes this.
    11-20-15 03:10 PM
    Do you have AT&T or unlocked? It might not work if you have AT&T (I know a user that tried). Regardless:

(5) Hold Power Button and the option should be there. Alternatively, scroll to the top of Developer Options and tap "Take Bug Report"

* To access Developer Options if they're not enabled, go to Settings->About Phone. Scroll down to Build Version. Tap this 7 or so times (a message will come up after a few tips letting you know remaining taps) until Developer Options are unlocked.

The AT&T user didn't have any options in Developer Options for taking bug reports.

Thank you I get so used to the nicety of internal beta devices having all of this enabled my default!
    11-20-15 03:17 PM

Thank you, that did the trick. As soon as I get it uploaded, I will send the email.

BTW, I am using an AT&T Priv.
    11-20-15 03:34 PM
    It is very strange because I can mark 5 emails as read at the same time but only one will keep marking itself as unread, multiple times.

11-21-15 04:13 AM
    It's like missed call notification that keeps turning up in BB10..annoying at times

Passport SE
    11-21-15 05:05 AM
    I have the opposite problem, in Hub my new emails after few minutes will get marked as READ by itself, can someone help me with this issue?
    Note. I had the same issue on my Blackberry Z30 with the same email account.

Thanks in advance!
    George
    11-21-15 06:08 AM
    Thank you I get so used to the nicety of internal beta devices having all of this enabled my default!
    BlackBerry should create a beta zone for their android devices. This will give people confidence that issues are actually being actively worked on.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 06:28 AM
    Thank you to c_bryant34...after less than 2 minutes of submitting my logs to BB, I got a response asking more detailed questions. They were on it!
    11-21-15 04:40 PM