I have 5 email accounts in the HUB but two I only monitor. Before I could pull down in the message to see the header to know which mailbox the message came through, how can I see the headers in this new HUB? How do you know which account the email came through without assigning colors (looks sickening to me) or checking each account one by one? How do you know who all was copied on the message?
    12-06-17 09:41 PM
    I know it doesn't answer your question, but I actually find it ok to use the colours to distinguish between the accounts.
    For any accounts that I only monitor I would have them loaded on the device but not part of the Hub selection (if that makes sense).
    For unread single new messages it's possible to use the homescreen pull down from the top, to see some more details.
    12-07-17 08:59 AM
    Thanks Gajja,

I find the colors cluttering my view and I prefer all messages in the HUB as I've grown accustomed to everything I need to see being in one view,, which is now called the HUB. I've used nothing but BB's since my first 7200 and have carried nothing but BB since. I can't believe we can't see the email headers, I wonder who came up with that thought? There are times you need to see the header.

Besides, with my memory, I wouldn't remember which color went with which account anyway. That's why I like to see things and be sure what I'm doing.
    12-07-17 11:16 AM
    i've been reading tons of threads from bbdroid users hoping to prepare for the inevitable but the more i read the more i cant see myself using it.
    android is not ready for primetime.

Posted via CBX
    12-07-17 11:57 AM
    I found I can tell which account the message came if I hit reply all.

Sucks to have to take the extra steps but got to do what you got to do.
    12-07-17 10:33 PM