Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    One of the things that I approached very much with Hub in BlackBerry 10 was the draft handling and there you could be sure of that when writing an email and you very forced to leave it was always saved as a draft and it didn't matter how you left. It was always saved. This is not the case with the Priv Hub. I have tonight list several mails because I had to leave for calls, SMS etc.

Of course you can save but here you have to be careful about it. You have to think first!

Anybody else with the same experience?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android and BlackBerry Priv
    11-26-15 01:29 PM
    I have had no problem with saving drafts while we jumping in between other tasks. Maybe it has something to do with the mail server you are using?

Be sure to manually check for BlackBerry App updates. They won't auto update until you do it the 1st time.

Proudly PRIVateering since 2015.
    dog253 likes this.
    11-26-15 02:18 PM
    Ive noticed the hub sometimes forgot to save a draft if I switch apps using the square button. It's very annoying.
    11-26-15 02:28 PM
    I have had no problem with saving drafts while we jumping in between other tasks. Maybe it has something to do with the mail server you are using?

Be sure to manually check for BlackBerry App updates. They won't auto update until you do it the 1st time.

Proudly PRIVateering since 2015.
    Thanks, but everything is more than updated☺

11-27-15 04:03 PM
    Thanks, but everything is more than updated☺

Haven't seen this one, but we are making some changes in the area. If you keep seeing it send me a PM and I'll grab logs to take back to the team.
    fadi.alsaidi likes this.
    11-28-15 06:33 PM
    Haven't seen this one, but we are making some changes in the area. If you keep seeing it send me a PM and I'll grab logs to take back to the team.
    Thanks! Will do that if I can repeat it or jf it just hapoens

Posted via CB10
    11-29-15 02:27 AM
    I find the draft email handling in the hub a little quirky too. Most of the time if I switch away, my draft is saved, but i have had cases where it is not, and cases where it didn't show initially, but then showed up later.

Another annoyance is sometimes finding the draft. When i am replying to email, if i switch away from the hub, or the if the phone display times out, when I come back to the hub, it will be viewing the email i was replying to, not the reply. Drafts don't initially show in the message thread, so i have jump back out to the message list, and then back to the thread to see the message.

I'm assuming that these are the type of things that will be dealt with in updates though...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-29-15 09:20 AM
    I find the draft email handling in the hub a little quirky too. Most of the time if I switch away, my draft is saved, but i have had cases where it is not, and cases where it didn't show initially, but then showed up later.

Another annoyance is sometimes finding the draft. When i am replying to email, if i switch away from the hub, or the if the phone display times out, when I come back to the hub, it will be viewing the email i was replying to, not the reply. Drafts don't initially show in the message thread, so i have jump back out to the message list, and then back to the thread to see the message.

I'm assuming that these are the type of things that will be dealt with in updates though...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    What you call out here is the area we are actively changing. The draft screen closing when you multi-task out of the app is really painful, especially when you have to grab some detail from another app like a phone number, address or weblink.
    r3m00r3 likes this.
    11-29-15 10:12 AM
    What you call out here is the area we are actively changing. The draft screen closing when you multi-task out of the app is really painful, especially when you have to grab some detail from another app like a phone number, address or weblink.
    Will be writing. Thanks!

Last edited by Granehill; 12-07-15 at 02:43 AM.
    11-30-15 10:42 AM
    Today, I was writing an email using my work Gmail from the Hub.

I got a Skype call and after the call I went back to my mail, but nothing. It was lost and it was a rather long mail. Just in order to prevent such things to happen, I have started to use Evernote for mail composing and the copy them into the Hub and send it away.

During the weekend I was writing another mail, but then using Maildroid (in order to also attach documents from Dropbox) I also then received a Skype call but the mail was still there and I could continue writing without any problem.

For me it seems to be a problem with multitasking in the Hub, not always, but with some use cases such as receiving a Skype call.

Last edited by Granehill; 12-07-15 at 04:52 AM.
    12-07-15 02:52 AM