I know BlackBerry added some of BB10 to the Android mix on the Priv. Just need to find out how is the email client on the Priv compared to that on BB10. Might make the jump especially with the whole WhatsApp dilemma.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-29-16 03:31 PM
    I've been using the Priv since November, although I also still use my Passport.

I'm glad the hub was brought to the Priv since that's one of the key features of BB10 for me. However, the hub is more fluid, responsive, accessible (via swipe left, gesture from anywhere, etc.) and cleaner on a native BB10. It still beats any other Android based email client that I've ever used, but don't expect it to be identical to BB10 yet. I'm sure more refinements will come in time, but I'd say that it's about 75-80% of the way there right now.

Still a great device and useful to have the hub.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-29-16 03:59 PM
    I've been using the Priv since November, although I also still use my Passport.

I'm glad the hub was brought to the Priv since that's one of the key features of BB10 for me. However, the hub is more fluid, responsive, accessible (via swipe left, gesture from anywhere, etc.) and cleaner on a native BB10. It still beats any other Android based email client that I've ever used, but don't expect it to be identical to BB10 yet. I'm sure more refinements will come in time, but I'd say that it's about 75-80% of the way there right now.

Still a great device and useful to have the hub.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Totally agreed!
    03-01-16 02:09 PM
    Nothing beats BlackBerry 10 Hub. Nothing. Priv Hub doesn't even have attachment view.

Passport SE
    03-02-16 09:01 AM