Ah, it is the "little" tweaks that get us. The other day after reading a thread about better battery life, I cleaned BB Services (data/cache), well, all my email accounts, Twitter and my Notes app were murdered. All email account were totally gone. I had to reestablish them all including alert sounds, colors, vibration.... All my Notes were erased. I had to reimport them from my Z30. So, yes, I know about tweaking!
    The importance of backing up your phone before playing with it. I still have my Z30 also. I use it as a back up phone and for streaming radio, from home, when traveling. That's a strong phone it will last me a long time, fits nice in my pants pocket. The only advantage the PRIV has is the key board and the camera. It has more apps but I never missed them when I had the Z30
    03-26-16 07:02 AM
    The importance of backing up your phone before playing with it. I still have my Z30 also. I use it as a back up phone and for streaming radio, from home, when traveling. That's a strong phone it will last me a long time, fits nice in my pants pocket. The only advantage the PRIV has is the key board and the camera. It has more apps but I never missed them when I had the Z30
    I missed some apps which is probably why I moved. Still, it will take me a while to get use to Android. While hiking today and taking photos, I was trying to Swipe away the camera app to see my hiking track. Same while driving home and trying to check traffic in twitter and the traffic maps in browser. Swapping between those apps was not as fluid.
    03-26-16 02:59 PM
    I missed some apps which is probably why I moved. Still, it will take me a while to get use to Android. While hiking today and taking photos, I was trying to Swipe away the camera app to see my hiking track. Same while driving home and trying to check traffic in twitter and the traffic maps in browser. Swapping between those apps was not as fluid.
    I had to read this twice to understand what you were saying then I started laughing because I did the same thing. Still do sometimes. Why didn't Blackberry incorporate that feature into the Piv. I liked that feature
    FF22 likes this.
    03-26-16 04:56 PM
153 ... 567