Today I received the Seidio case, now the part that's put around the screen comes off very fast and easy. Is this normal or does it need to stay firmly around the screen?
    01-03-17 02:07 PM
    Are you talking about the Seidio Surface case? It should snap to the rail. Re attach the slider part to the back according to the directions that come with it. Should snap securely.
    01-03-17 03:23 PM
    Are you talking about the Seidio Surface case? It should snap to the rail. Re attach the slider part to the back according to the directions that come with it. Should snap securely.
    Yes it's the surface case, the rail is mounted correctly and sits great when the slider is closed however, when the slider is opened it wobbels right off.
    01-03-17 03:48 PM
    Today I received the Seidio case, now the part that's put around the screen comes off very fast and easy. Is this normal or does it need to stay firmly around the screen?
    Mine should be here in an hour. Let you know once I get it on.
    01-03-17 04:31 PM
    Mine should be here in an hour. Let you know once I get it on.
    Please do so :-)
    01-03-17 04:34 PM
    Please do so :-)
    Ok. I just put mine on. If you are referring to the top piece, it should snap in place, with a click. Mine is secure and does not move. Not sure if you got a defective one. I started mine snapped in on the left side and then placed the right side down and snapped it in. Hope this helps.
    01-03-17 06:03 PM
    Thanks for the info. I might have an defective one then. The upper part of th screen surrounding seems to big :-s
    01-04-17 07:14 AM
    The top piece does not connect to the phone in anyway. When properly installed, and phone closed the 'top of top' should be pretty secure, very little play. When you open the slider, the 'top of the top', about an inch and a half, is not secured to anything. In normal use this isn't a problem, if you grab it and pull, even lightly, it Will pull away from phone and wobble around. This is normal.
    If it pulls away from phone by itself, there is problem, not properly installed, or defective case.
    01-04-17 08:24 AM