Well don't know if this have been touched but I just think the photo where Ron Louks is holding the slider, the slider looks so amazingly beautiful -especially the white one. The Blackberry Slider may come in two different flavors In contrast I think the android rendered slider thingy looks soo darn ugly with it's boring form factor chrome-icon and hidious rounded button.

Personally I hate rounded buttons.

I liked the silvery buttons on X10 Xperia Arc Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc - Full phone specifications Even if plastic the silvery touch lokked great. But for some reason i hate the rounded buttons. If it turns out like this I'm getting close to prefering my good old Z30 design wise.

I am the only one feeling like this?
    08-16-15 10:56 AM
    The hell you talking about ?
    There's only one slider so far and that's the one we have seen ultra crappy potato camera quality pictures of. Everything else is a fan made render
    MO3iusONE and light_barer like this.
    08-16-15 11:31 AM
    What do you mean by rounded buttons?

The only difference I noticed with the original one and the most recent one is the lack of soft buttons at the bottom of the screen.

Posted via CB10
    Xmeatizmurderx likes this.
    08-16-15 11:51 AM
    I'm wondering about the rounded button comment too. What rounded buttons? I haven't seen any buttons at all on the recent fuzzy pictures.

I've also noticed that neither of the two recent actual blurry photos have shown us the physical keyboard yet. We have to assume nothing has changed since the original presentation.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 12:32 PM
    We're comparing mockup renders and drawings, what's the point? We can't say if it's ugly or not without seeing it.

Also the obsession with aesthetics when it comes to phones is so silly. Almost as bad as the "it has to be THIN!!!!!" ridiculousness.

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus likes this.
    08-16-15 01:54 PM
    Obviously we can't say if it's ugly or not until we see it. We're talking about what we've seen so far. We're allowed to discuss what we think of what we have seen.

And, aesthetics are important to lots of people. I like the Passport's black and silver sleek look. I hate the design inconsistencies of the z30 and silver edition passport and would buy neither of those. Aesthetics are important to a lot of people, like it or not.

If you don't want to discuss it, don't come on the thread!

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 02:15 PM
    Obviously we can't say if it's ugly or not until we see it. We're talking about what we've seen so far. We're allowed to discuss what we think of what we have seen.

And, aesthetics are important to lots of people. I like the Passport's black and silver sleek look. I hate the design inconsistencies of the z30 and silver edition passport and would buy neither of those. Aesthetics are important to a lot of people, like it or not.

If you don't want to discuss it, don't come on the thread!

Posted via CB10
    But I'm saying none of these renders and mockups are legit, so saying it's been changed for better or worse is hard to say since we haven't actually seen anything.

And while I agree with you about the Passport, it's a nice looking device but it's plagued with issues (lifting screen, double typing, BlackBerry logo falling/peeling off). It's fine to want an attractive device, but function is far more important.

Posted via CB10
    Jakob Greve likes this.
    08-16-15 03:22 PM
    But I'm saying none of these renders and mockups are legit, so saying it's been changed for better or worse is hard to say since we haven't actually seen anything.

And while I agree with you about the Passport, it's a nice looking device but it's plagued with issues (lifting screen, double typing, BlackBerry logo falling/peeling off). It's fine to want an attractive device, but function is far more important.

Posted via CB10
    Plagued? I dont have any of these issues on my 8 month old Passport!

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2339
    Vistaus likes this.
    08-16-15 03:36 PM
    Nope. I have no issues either. Aesthetics are just as important as function to me.

Nd nobody here is claiming to know what the device will ultimately looking at. We are commenting solely on what we have seen. Not the finished product. We're allowed to discuss our preferences based on what we have seen.

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus likes this.
    08-16-15 03:49 PM
    Like this blackberry slider - Google-søgning black grey button it is one of the later photos I've seen so I assume the design is heading in that direction.
    08-16-15 05:31 PM
    Like this blackberry slider - Google-søgning black grey button it is one of the later photos I've seen so I assume the design is heading in that direction.
    That's the camera. Look better wtf u thinking what button it would be for??😩

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-16-15 05:35 PM
    Aesthetics are important in that they affect your emotional reaction to a device. However, if you try to break down the individual elements and analyze them them then you will miss the forest for the trees. What's the fixation on rounded buttons?

Early slider so beautiful late slider so ugly-c2f1065b02704bf2d1f40e09be6b0baa49b1a5fc509b6ca48f6c14f2dc71c0d.jpeg
    Vistaus likes this.
    08-16-15 05:58 PM
    I have seen a recent picture of the slider only black where it had a button like the white phone in the picture, but never mind
    08-16-15 11:12 PM
    Is he talking about that droid phone with the keyboard case you can put on? Those kinda had rounded buttons n is ugly as all hell lol. If not then I dunno, I saw no rounded anything. Specially those squared off corners. Slider is too big and square and ugly. Should be Z10 sized with better specs. I'm gonna pass on it. Classic for this guy
    08-17-15 12:08 AM