On Friday the e-mail account disappeared from my phone. I am unable to add this account to my Hub. Any help?
    11-18-18 06:53 PM
    Is it your work email?

Posted via CB10
    11-19-18 10:51 AM
    On Friday the e-mail account disappeared from my phone. I am unable to add this account to my Hub. Any help?
    What do you mean by "unable to add"? What happens when you try (exactly)?
    11-19-18 11:49 AM
    this is my work email. I have email on my computer. I am on the Bell network. I am told that BlackBerry removed email from PRIV on bellnet.
    11-19-18 12:00 PM
    this is my work email. I have email on my computer. I am on the Bell network. I am told that BlackBerry removed email from PRIV on bellnet.
    What happens when you try and add your email account?
    11-19-18 12:25 PM
    nothing happens. the message is certificate error.
    11-19-18 12:47 PM
    You're not giving me much info.

Did you try and set it up manually? Have you contacted Bell for the necessary settings?
    11-19-18 01:42 PM
    That is impossible, since Blackberry has nothing to do with whatever email you choose to put on the Priv. "Someone," has no idea what they are talking about, and since you reference, they "removed email from the Priv on Bellnet," I can only assume someone from Bellnet told you that, and they have no understanding that data no longer goes through Blackberry severs, and haven't on their phones since BB10. The Priv is a regular Android phone.

Now, you need to give a detailed explanation on how you are trying to add the email. Describe step by step the way you are trying to add it, and people will be able to help you. Describe it step by step, including any error message you receive while trying.

Chances are, you get to the account set up screen, try to add the email, and then it fails. You will probably have to click "MANUAL SETUP," on that screen, instead of "NEXT," and set up the email there.
    11-19-18 08:11 PM
    You should be able to click to add an exception. I get that error often with my accounts.
    11-19-18 08:12 PM
    Thank you for the advice. I will work on this during the week.
    PHughes likes this.
    11-19-18 10:26 PM
    Great to hear.
    11-20-18 07:58 PM
    Today I discovered that BlackBerry no longer verifies the email account on my PRIV on the Bell network. my emails are on the PRIV and I can access them by logging on bellnet. There is no solution to this issue. There goes my PRIV.
    11-21-18 03:40 PM
    Today I discovered that BlackBerry no longer verifies the email account on my PRIV on the Bell network. my emails are on the PRIV and I can access them by logging on bellnet. There is no solution to this issue. There goes my PRIV.
    I find that very confusing.
    I have a PRIV running on Bell/MTS in Manitoba. I run a Google email (work) with dual-factor authentication as well as an MTS email, plus SMS into the hub. Everything works wonderfully.

Perhaps you should go into a Bell store and see if they can help you.
    11-21-18 05:17 PM
    I’m no IT guy, but this doesn’t make any sense. It’s Android so there shouldn’t be anything to do with BlackBerry. The PRIV, for setting up email accounts, is no different than any other Android or IOS phone.
    11-21-18 05:27 PM
    I spent quite a lot of time with the techie in my Bell store. This is operated by BAKA. The manager deals with BlackBerry Enterprise customers. This is where I get my information. My email server is bellnet.ca. I appreciate that this sounds like fantasy but it is the only explanation that I have. Otherwise there is a bug in my phone.
    11-21-18 05:38 PM
    The Hub does not contain my email account. That's the issue.
    11-21-18 05:43 PM
    I resolved part of my problem by receiving my email messages directly from bellnet.ca. I will figure out how to simplify this. Thanks.
    11-23-18 02:34 AM
    Notwithstanding the previous message My email account is now on Hub. Why? I used the tool on bellnet. ca to verify the account. After speaking to eight people in Bell, I resolved it myself. Thank you all for support.
    11-23-18 08:21 PM