When I run a Dtek scan on my PRIV it tells me I'm not using a Blackberry device, that my operating system isn't comparable with my Blackberry device and that the integrity of my operating system has been compromised. No "events" show up. No Idea how to fix this. Anyone else come across this?
    Attached Thumbnails Dtek Issues-3776.jpg  
    11-20-18 11:30 AM
    When I run a Dtek scan on my PRIV it tells me I'm not using a Blackberry device, that my operating system isn't comparable with my Blackberry device and that the integrity of my operating system has been compromised. No "events" show up. No Idea how to fix this. Anyone else come across this?
    Uninstall DTEK app updates, reboot, then update DTEK.
    11-20-18 12:41 PM
    Your DTEK is just messed up. Unfortunately, DTEK isn't infallible. You can check for updates that might fix it or uninstall any current updates and update DTEK again. Should sort itself out... and if not, you can always do a factory reset if it bothers you that much. Keep in mind, there's nothing really in DTEK that you can't manage yourself though. If you want to avoid a reset, just disable it and wait for next update.
    11-20-18 12:42 PM
    Never mind. Answered twice above.
    11-20-18 01:00 PM
    @Jason Stager,

I would try these steps first.
    1) Put your device into airplane mode
    2) Restart your device
    3) Turn off airplane mode
    4) Wait 30 seconds
    5) Open DTEK, re-scan, and check status

This typically allows DTEK restore to a known good state. Reverting to an older version of DTEK will not change the reporting of that state as it is coming from another process.

Thanks,

Robert - DTEK Product Manager
    11-20-18 06:04 PM
    Hi Robert, tried that and now it upgraded, a little. See below.
    Thanks, it's a start. Just worried that the "operating system is compromised" .
    Attached Thumbnails Dtek Issues-3874.jpg  
    11-20-18 06:15 PM
    Reverting to an older version of DTEK will not change the reporting of that state as it is coming from another process.
    Although it has worked for me about 3 times in the past 8 months on 2 different Privs.

I uninstall DTEK updates, reboot, and then update DTEK to the latest. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    11-20-18 06:19 PM
    @conite, It is the rebooting that is doing the work there
    11-20-18 06:21 PM
    @Jason Stager, It should resolve itself within at most 2 hours, but probably much much sooner.
    11-20-18 06:42 PM
    @conite, It is the rebooting that is doing the work there
    Although I usually start with that, and alone, it didn't solve the problem for me.
    11-20-18 06:45 PM
    @Jason Stager, Has everything been restored to an excellent green state? Or are you still seeing yellow/red?

thx

Robert
    11-22-18 07:51 AM
    Hello, I did everything (reboot, delete updates, reinstall etc) but still got thisDtek Issues-photo_2018-11-23_01-20-36.jpg

And I don't really get the point. Isn't DTEC one of the key feature of this phone? And I don't understand, how is it possible, that DTEK doesn't recognize blackberry phone (i am about "you might not be using a BB device).

I suppose, you have some internal issues but maybe (if you can't solve DTEC) you can make a good transfer app. And we will make factory reset all the time and than just get all our preferences back (including shortcuts!)

Thanks
    11-22-18 04:31 PM
    @Veniamin23 Your DTEK should return to green shortly. The Yellow state is indicating that there are still some operations taking place to validate your device is truly secured by BlackBerry. Until those operations complete we just give a caution state for transparency.
    thx
    Robert
    11-23-18 11:43 AM
    On my Priv I cleared the cache and it worked fine.
    11-23-18 02:25 PM