Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of BB10. All started with the Z10 then the Q10 and I'm using the Classic now.

But I am also a huge BlackBerry supporter, and if survival of an iconic Canadian company means ditching BB10 and going only with Android, I am completely fine with that.

At some point, a company has to decide what it's customers want - and don't want.

Posted via CB10
    Johnny Dollar likes this.
    11-13-15 07:45 AM
    I too am a die hard BlackBerry user since the beginning. BB10 has to have been the greatest tool ever created. However, while I reluctantly agree with you in that I am sad to see 10 go, I welcome with an open mind the Priv and a way to save this valuable company.

Posted via CB10
    punbb and Johnny Dollar like this.
    11-13-15 07:57 AM
    I understand emotional attachment to a brand or a product but supporting a company just cause is what I don't get. Will they go ahead and support you when you come into financial insecurity? No, they will not even support you with software updates.

If you are benefiting financially from a brand or product then of course you are going to root for it to succeed so you could succeed as well.

BlackBerry is a product like any other if it works for you great, if doesn't just move on. I will be blasting my BB10 devices until they age and then I will just move on.
    11-13-15 08:00 AM
    I understand emotional attachment to a brand or a product but supporting a company just cause is what I don't get. Will they go ahead and support you when you come into financial insecurity? No, they will not even support you with software updates.

If you are benefiting financially from a brand or product then of course you are going to root for it to succeed so you could succeed as well.

BlackBerry is a product like any other if it works for you great, if doesn't just move on. I will be blasting my BB10 devices until they age and then I will just move on.
    Fair point. I guess the question is what makes a BlackBerry a BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-15 04:04 PM