11-20-15 04:28 AM
28 12
tools
    It's supposed to be there so you can 'feel' where you are on the keyboard without looking. Although, I'm not sure why they chose the D anyway. I think it would make more sense on F and J like it is on a regular keyboard to get yourself centered.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Yes...they should have pronounced dots on f and j...that would make the most sense, and is even recommended as the home row for your thumbs on blackberryforums: BlackBerry Thumb Touch Typist Guide (Typing 60 WPM without looking!) - BlackBerry Forums Support Community

I guess maybe because there is no semi colon that it gets shifted over one spot? I am getting used to typing qwerty with my thumbs...I switched to colemak for full keyboard typing...qwerty seemed flawed by having a pinky rest on a semi colon...what a waste of a position for a finger...I also tried dvorak, but again the pinky L reach seemed a bit fatiguing for such a common letter.
    11-20-15 04:06 AM
    It's supposed to be there so you can 'feel' where you are on the keyboard without looking. Although, I'm not sure why they chose the D anyway. I think it would make more sense on F and J like it is on a regular keyboard to get yourself centered.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    It's on the 5 really, not the D, it's for your dialer/number pad, hence why the Passport (the on pkb BlackBerry without a numpad right on the keyboard) doesn't have a dot at all

ClassicSQC100-4/10.3.2.2639
    11-20-15 04:18 AM
    It's on the 5 really, not the D, it's for your dialer/number pad, hence why the Passport (the on pkb BlackBerry without a numpad right on the keyboard) doesn't have a dot at all

ClassicSQC100-4/10.3.2.2639
    Mystery solved.
    11-20-15 04:28 AM
28 12