Mine has been broken for a while now. OK google will still work if the screen is on, but otherwise it will not work.

Is that the case for other users? Any ideas on how to fix this issue?
    04-29-17 10:20 PM
    My OK not working
    05-01-17 06:59 AM
    Mine doesn't work with the screen off either. I'm wondering if it doesn't have something to do with the BlackBerry security enhancements.
    05-01-17 08:02 AM
    The trusted face also doesn't work for me. Perhaps it is just that my face is not trusted. LOL. Location and devices work just fine.
    FF22 and CheckWriter like this.
    05-01-17 08:06 AM
    I thank it is
    05-01-17 08:06 AM
    The trusted face also doesn't work for me. Perhaps it is just that my face is not trusted. LOL. Location and devices work just fine.
    Why stop with the FACE!!!!! (g)

How you been?
    05-01-17 09:26 AM
    Why stop with the FACE!!!!! (g)

How you been?
    Doing great! Not too much for me to comment on lately. Been busy and I'm not really interested in the Keyone.
    FF22 and Wezard like this.
    05-01-17 09:57 AM
    Doing great! Not too much for me to comment on lately. Been busy and I'm not really interested in the Keyone.
    Kind of dull without you!
    05-01-17 11:27 AM
    Kind of dull without you!
    Well thanks! I really appreciate that!
    FF22 likes this.
    05-01-17 12:09 PM
    I don't have the unlock feature enabled, but just enabled it to see and it does not unlock when the screen is off.
    05-01-17 03:40 PM
    Just checked mine ... only works with Screen on. To clarify it works locked but only with Screen on
    05-01-17 04:00 PM
    That's a shame. It would be great to have it working with the screen on.

But at least I know my priv is not a defect
    05-02-17 09:09 AM
    That's a shame. It would be great to have it working with the screen on.

But at least I know my priv is not a defect
    Let's hope the Nougat will rectify all these issues..
    05-02-17 07:58 PM
    Mine also not working w screen off. For a long time.
    05-05-17 07:49 AM
    I was able to get it to work with the screen off but only when the phone was unlocked, but with the screen off.

It seems that BlackBerry priv cannot use my voice to unlock the phone (maybe it thinks my voice isnt secure enough?).

Anyways, we might just have to put up with Trusted Voice not working.

What I did was putting my car bluetooth as a trusted device, so that ok google works in my car. I could probably do that with my home wifi too.
    05-05-17 09:29 AM
    I was able to get it to work with the screen off but only when the phone was unlocked, but with the screen off.

It seems that BlackBerry priv cannot use my voice to unlock the phone (maybe it thinks my voice isnt secure enough?).

Anyways, we might just have to put up with Trusted Voice not working.

What I did was putting my car bluetooth as a trusted device, so that ok google works in my car. I could probably do that with my home wifi too.
    Yes. That's what I do, too. Bluetooth and home as a trusted location.
    05-05-17 10:58 AM
    I had problems with trusted face too in the first 1-2 weeks of using it (6 times out of 10 it refused to start even if it was enabled ) but after 2 weeks it worked and still works almost flawless. Sometimes it surprises me even in low light (but it takes 1 second longer than normal) and i love the fact that it is so subtle. In case you didn't notice there is a little animated icon on the bottom part of the screen that let's you know if it works or not. I recommend you to try it again and give it a little time if you still want this feature. Good luck.
    05-05-17 12:26 PM
    I had problems with trusted face too in the first 1-2 weeks of using it (6 times out of 10 it refused to start even if it was enabled ) but after 2 weeks it worked and still works almost flawless. Sometimes it surprises me even in low light (but it takes 1 second longer than normal) and i love the fact that it is so subtle. In case you didn't notice there is a little animated icon on the bottom part of the screen that let's you know if it works or not. I recommend you to try it again and give it a little time if you still want this feature. Good luck.
    Do you find it fairly secure? Has another face ever open your phone?
    05-05-17 01:53 PM
    I don't think ok Google to unlock phone is secure at all
    05-05-17 02:35 PM
    Agree. That one I wouldn't use. I'm going give the facial a try though.
    05-05-17 03:00 PM
    Perhaps I'll try it again, but I think that the biggest issue is the crappy front camera on the Priv doesn't let SmartLock see me well enough. It takes forever to "improve facial recognition" unless I turn my head to the brightest light.
    05-05-17 03:29 PM
    Well, it's not like anyone can say it to the phone and have it unlock. It has to recognize YOUR voice. But, I suppose that if you were to find someone somewhere in the world that sounds just like you, smack him in the mouth so he can't unlock your phone.
    05-05-17 03:32 PM
    Well, it's not like anyone can say it to the phone and have it unlock. It has to recognize YOUR voice. But, I suppose that if you were to find someone somewhere in the world that sounds just like you, smack him in the mouth so he can't unlock your phone.
    Ive managed to get ok Google to work when changing my voice by going lower or higher etc. It's not very secure at all
    05-05-17 03:36 PM
    Ive managed to get ok Google to work when changing my voice by going lower or higher etc. It's not very secure at all
    Yes, I've had several people say "OK GOOGLE" and it responds, so I wouldn't trust that to secure my phone.
    05-05-17 03:46 PM
    Do you find it fairly secure? Has another face ever open your phone?
    I would say that it is fairly secure-ish but no more than that. For me it worked and nobody else managed to unlock it so far. But the fact that i was able to unlock it in some different situations, like wearing a hat, big sunglasses and so on , made me think it's either very good or very bad. That said, it is possible to be unlocked if someone has a picture of you. Basically this feature does exactly what it says and when you set it up you are warned that it is not as secure as just a pin / pattern method
    Fastmarc likes this.
    05-06-17 05:23 AM
28 12