I can't find any information on available keyboard shortcuts.
    There is this: https://help.blackberry.com/en/priv/...395889619.html but it doesn't mention anything about Hub shortcuts like N/Next, P/Previous/, L/Reply All, R/Reply, I/File, B/Bottom, T/Top

Edit:
    Found them, they were listed separately, where you'd have to dig into apps, then into Hub to see them:
    https://help.blackberry.com/en/black...574875138.html
    But sadly, there is no Next/Previous/Top/Bottom.

I use Next/Previous all the time, is there at least on screen arrow buttons for that or option to go to next message after filing/deleting or going back to hub?
    Bucwolfser likes this.
    11-18-15 12:06 AM
    There is a 'hidden' option. If you have an email open, you can swipe left/right on the subject to go forward/back.

Swiping on the mail content itself simply scrolls horizontally in most cases, which is why this is not as obvious as most swiping actions.

I like how the notification bar changes color to indicate what mailbox the e-mail is from. Really happy with the Hub here (coming from Android).
    11-18-15 01:32 AM
    There is a 'hidden' option. If you have an email open, you can swipe left/right on the subject to go forward/back.

Swiping on the mail content itself simply scrolls horizontally in most cases, which is why this is not as obvious as most swiping actions.

I like how the notification bar changes color to indicate what mailbox the e-mail is from. Really happy with the Hub here (coming from Android).
    Thanks, but this didn't answer my question fully, while it provided pretty good tip for those who use it (no arrows, I suppose). Are there more keyboard shortcuts while reading an email?

One thing maybe you can check for me, when you hit I, does it give you a text field to type your folder name, and then can you hit Enter to select it, or do you have to tap it?
    11-20-15 12:18 AM
    In the main view, hitting I does nothing.

After selecting a specific account, I still does nothing.

When typing a search in general, the search updates while typing, so no Enter or OK press is needed.

I tried all buttons and the only ones that do something are:
    T - goes to top of message list
    B - goes to bottom of message list
    P - scrolls down to the previous day - this one is missing in the BlackBerry website
    U - scrolls to previous unread message
    N - opens list of upcoming events (same as scrolling up beyond the list of messages) - this one is missing in the BlackBerry website

A - opens account view (same as clicking the 'hamburger' icon)
    S - opens and moves focus to the seach dialog (so you can type S -> search assignment), this one is quite useful
    C - opens compose dialog

The 'special' keys (Sym, Alt, $, 0) don't do anything. I haven't tried Alt+key combinations though.

Edit: wait, you asked for the keys while reading an e-mail. In that case, below are the differences from what is mentioned at the BlackBerry website:

All of the options mentioned do not always work while viewing the mail itself, for some e-mails (in longer conversations) they do not do anything.

The I button allows you to file to a folder, but you cannot type any foldername right away. First you get a small pop-up in the bottom of the screen saying: File To ..., with the options Inbox and Open All Folders (in my case). Clicking the latter opens a new screen where you can type right away to search for a folder. The filtered results update while typing, but the Enter key does not do anything, even when I fully typed the folder name including correct casing. You'll need to tap the folder name to actually file the e-mail, so that's a total of 2 screen taps in between keyboard actions (Open All Folders -> Select actual folder after prefiltering using keyboard).

Going back to Hub from mail view cannot be done using the physical keyboard, but using the Android back button on-screen (just about the E).

Strangely, softly double-tapping the touchpad on the top line (excluding at least Q and possibly P and some others) seems to select the xth word in the title or somewhere in the content (depending on how far you scrolled), as does typing T or Y. Not sure what the use of that is. It might be a general keyboard thing to make it easier to select text, and not specific to the Hub.

The D, G, H, J, K buttons seem to allow you to create a new e-mail to the sender, or copy the e-mail address.
    Last edited by Myedvyed; 11-20-15 at 05:29 AM.
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    11-20-15 05:03 AM
    Edit: wait, you asked for the keys while reading an e-mail. In that case, below are the differences from what is mentioned at the BlackBerry website:

All of the options mentioned do not always work while viewing the mail itself, for some e-mails (in longer conversations) they do not do anything.

The I button allows you to file to a folder, but you cannot type any foldername right away. First you get a small pop-up in the bottom of the screen saying: File To ..., with the options Inbox and Open All Folders (in my case). Clicking the latter opens a new screen where you can type right away to search for a folder. The filtered results update while typing, but the Enter key does not do anything, even when I fully typed the folder name including correct casing. You'll need to tap the folder name to actually file the e-mail, so that's a total of 2 screen taps in between keyboard actions (Open All Folders -> Select actual folder after prefiltering using keyboard).

Going back to Hub from mail view cannot be done using the physical keyboard, but using the Android back button on-screen (just about the E).
    This is not very productive, is it? I don't understand how they miss these important steps which made BB the workaholic's friend. It was obvious that Priv wasn't being released to attract current BB users, instead to get more Android users to Blackberry so BB can make more money. No loyalty here, so no surprises, they have to eat.. However, they already messed up several exclusive and important features coming from BBOS 7 to BB10 (things like filing by hitting enter was removed in BB10, it was never added, we still had to tap, at least keyboard shortcuts were introduced eventually with arrival of Q10).

I file all my emails and I know at least 5 others who use various BB10 devices (including full touch) that file their emails. Considering this, we would never be able to use Priv with the way it's set up, it will take more than 2 screen taps because hitting I won't let you search immediately and especially if there are multiple folders with similar names.. Think about this, in my BB7 devices when reading an email (or when an email is highlighted in email screen) I could hit I and ENTER without typing folder name because BB knows %80 of the time which folder it is going into. Even if I had to type, just 3 letters matching the folder and hit enter, took me less than 1 second to do this.
    BB10 arrived, Z10, running 10.1, of course ho shortcuts with this one, filing takes longer due to lack of "File" shortcut on screen and not being able to customize shortcuts with plenty of space on screen.
    10.1 updated on Q10 shortcuts finally arrive but I is not among them
    10.2 finally bring I shortcut to file, it works but still need to tap on the folder, which is same today on 10.3.2 on Passport. Why is it so difficult to include highlighter in folder list so we can simply hit enter to file..
    I really expected Priv to change and improve all this, no luck, hopefully next releases will introduce this. What's worse, BB does not have a PR portal where we can make requests directly.

Thanks so much for taking time to check these and posting your findings.
    11-30-15 12:28 PM
    This was quite helpful. I'm sure that it's a dead thread. Hopefully some new updates in the Hub will bring back some of the search and file capability.

Enjoying the Priv
    03-22-16 03:49 PM
    This was quite helpful. I'm sure that it's a dead thread. Hopefully some new updates in the Hub will bring back some of the search and file capability.

Enjoying the Priv
    Believe it or not, a lot of people have no clue that there are amazing keyboard shortcuts on Priv or even in Passport/etc..
    I really hope BB will keep adding more shortcuts.. I have faith (i have to.. i can't give up on BB just yet, but I can't jump to Priv either, not at this price)
    03-24-16 09:57 PM
    Believe it or not, a lot of people have no clue that there are amazing keyboard shortcuts on Priv or even in Passport/etc..
    I really hope BB will keep adding more shortcuts.. I have faith (i have to.. i can't give up on BB just yet, but I can't jump to Priv either, not at this price)
    I have the priv .............but still use my passport and classic more.at the moment there are still too many things missing from the priv for me to total stop using my bb10 phones and also the pkb on the priv while ok/good is nowhere near as good as passport or classic
    03-25-16 08:56 AM