I had previously read that the Priv would support ANT+ devices like cadence sensors and heart rate monitors but I was trying to pair a few garmin ANT+ devices to my Wifes Priv through endomondo and it says that the device doesnt support ANT+ and would require an ANT+ usb stick. Anyone know if this is truly the case?

Thanks
    02-16-16 08:24 PM
    https://www.thisisant.com/directory

From what I call tell, BlackBerry is not one of the mobile phone makers that supports ANT+
    02-16-16 09:49 PM
    I had previously read that the Priv would support ANT+ devices like cadence sensors and heart rate monitors but I was trying to pair a few garmin ANT+ devices to my Wifes Priv through endomondo and it says that the device doesnt support ANT+ and would require an ANT+ usb stick. Anyone know if this is truly the case?

Thanks
    Did you install the ANT+ Plugins service from the Play Store?
    phil_w likes this.
    03-05-16 04:13 PM
    Did you install the ANT+ Plugins service from the Play Store?
    Yes I did. They install but the apps tell me I need to enable ANT+. I don't think it is built into the PRIV and requires an ANT+ dangle. If anyone knows different let me know.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-05-16 04:43 PM
    You are going to need the Bluetooth to ant adapter. Good luck, I've heard it can be a pain. Depending on what you have it might be better off just replacing with a Bluetooth sensor. Most all newer watches and sports devices are going that way.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.2.2876
    03-05-16 05:02 PM
    Interesting that it doesn't seem to support ANT. What is the ANT HAL SERVICE for then? You can see that if you go to settings -> apps -> all
    03-05-16 10:54 PM
    Interesting that it doesn't seem to support ANT. What is the ANT HAL SERVICE for then? You can see that if you go to settings -> apps -> all
    Yeah that is odd, I have the ANT radio service and ANT+ plugins service installed also. The app I have been testing with is for a Kickr smart bicycle trainer and it doesn't say ANT is not supported it just says Please enable ANT+ so maybe it is there but I just have no idea how to enable it?
    03-06-16 02:04 AM
    Anyone have anything new on this?
    04-20-16 07:36 PM
    Anyone have anything new on this?
    I could sit here and stare at your profile picture for awhile because it's 3D on my Priv screen. Looks so sick! It literally looks 3D, I've noticed this on many album art photos too, if there is blue or red.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-20-16 07:49 PM