This picture is old one, way before the Italian GP, the color of his hair is wrong.
    At the Italian GP Lewis was blond!!
    This tell us nothing about what is that phone beside him, but if it is a Venice he has it for some time .
    09-07-15 09:50 AM
    Stranger, it seems the sliding part is on the same level as the screen whereas it should be located underneath it.
    09-07-15 09:51 AM
    If the phone is "backwards", so the top is hanging off the edge of the table, it would be consistent with the slider format still...wouldn't it?
    There's no way they'd let a slider out in "public" though, is there?

Posted via CB10
    09-07-15 09:58 AM
    This picture is old one, way before the Italian GP, the color of his hair is wrong.
    This tell us nothing about what is that phone beside him, but if it is a Venice he has it for some time .
    It could have been from the last GP. It's not like it takes very long to bleach one's hair... lol

Posted via CB10
    BlackberryAtQuadra likes this.
    09-07-15 10:33 AM
    Forget about the Slider, what about the new Playbook in the picture :-)

IMO, it looks like the Slilder and I also believe it was a deliberate leak to get us all riled up ahead of this release!

Announce this already!
    09-07-15 11:18 AM
    Eagle eye observer

Passport 
    09-07-15 11:22 AM
    I don't think he'll be using that BlackBerry tyre pressure app again though.

Posted via CB10
    AnimalPak200 and EuthanasiaUK like this.
    09-07-15 12:09 PM
    I believe that's not even a phone, it cool be one of those tools that they use to measure something. And I remember have seen Lewis with a classic two or three races ago, so it migth be that phone (if it is one).
    09-07-15 12:41 PM
    So far I'm seeing responses of Z30s, Passports or Leaps. I'm not sure what to go with, but I guess I'll say passport because of the keyboard.
    09-07-15 12:43 PM
    I think it's a Z3 or a Porsche design Blackberry. Or is any other phone from other brand, and it was photoshoped to not look recognisable since it's a Blackberry advertising. I think the "keyboard" might just a a reflection, or something added in post production to "hide" the phone
    09-07-15 02:15 PM
    I think it's a Z3 or a Porsche design Blackberry. Or is any other phone from other brand, and it was photoshoped to not look recognisable since it's a Blackberry advertising. I think the "keyboard" might just a a reflection, or something added in post production to "hide" the phone
    Lol.. now you're just trying too hard to steer the other way.

This was clearly a 'BlackBerry' posing moment (part of the what the few millions of dollars BlackBerry pays for gets them). There is absolutely zero chance a 'phone from another brand' would make it into the scene.

No way they would put a junker like a Z3 or Leap into an F1 environment. It's also unlikely they would use a Porsche design anything because,.. well... it's a Mercedes team.

Most likely, if it isn't a Slider,.. then it is just a regular Passport with some weird reflections and shadows going on.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-15 02:33 PM
    Compared to the keyboard and mouse it looks to small to be a Slider.
    09-07-15 03:05 PM
    Flush with the screen?!?
    Attachment 370167

Oh to dream....

Posted via CB10
    Beat me to it lol.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-15 03:18 PM
    Lol.. now you're just trying too hard to steer the other way.

This was clearly a 'BlackBerry' posing moment (part of the what the few millions of dollars BlackBerry pays for gets them). There is absolutely zero chance a 'phone from another brand' would make it into the scene.

No way they would put a junker like a Z3 or Leap into an F1 environment. It's also unlikely they would use a Porsche design anything because,.. well... it's a Mercedes team.

Most likely, if it isn't a Slider,.. then it is just a regular Passport with some weird reflections and shadows going on.

Posted via CB10
    You do have a point, but that can't be a passport. I have one, and that one isn't wide enough, it would have to be as wide, if not wider than Lewis fist. And knowing the phone is even close to the camera than Lewis, the phone should look even bigger

I can't tell... It's weird, the bottom of the phone looks very thin, but can't be the slider, unless they have a slider coming that has a glossy finish in the back.
    09-07-15 05:41 PM
    You do have a point, but that can't be a passport. I have one, and that one isn't wide enough, it would have to be as wide, if not wider than Lewis fist. And knowing the phone is even close to the camera than Lewis, the phone should look even bigger

I can't tell... It's weird, the bottom of the phone looks very thin, but can't be the slider, unless they have a slider coming that has a glossy finish in the back.
    Yeah... who knows,.. but fun to speculate!

Posted via CB10
    southlander likes this.
    09-07-15 05:45 PM
    That is a BlackBerry Passport, with an odd angle..
    09-07-15 10:12 PM
    Pretty sure that's a Z30 running a hypervisor VM of the Venice.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-15 11:05 PM
    Attachment 370160

Looks like something is extended here...?

:-)

•   Andro-Loader (TM) - who is gonna leak ...? Black-Berry! dadadada dee dum dee dum...   •
    Looks to me like a Passport with light coming in from the bottom at an angle -- making it look "split" like a slider. Meaning the table is only blocking the upper half of the bottom of the phone from the light source
    09-07-15 11:13 PM
    True . . .

Does this pic show Lewis Hamilton with the Slider?-487097986.jpg
    BlackberryAtQuadra likes this.
    09-08-15 12:47 AM
    Surely he can employ someone to tell him when he looks like a ****

Posted via CB4
    09-08-15 01:53 AM
    Blow up the image and you'll see at the very bottom of the image it tapers off to show the speaker grill of the slider. pretty sure this was taken a few weeks ago and they maybe figured it would be revealed by now, but it wasn't so they faded the bottom part of the image in hopes to disguise it. I used to do graphic design/marketing and this is definitely something I'd do, but again... no one knows.

My hunch is the slider. They're probably going to reveal it soon as carrier testing is done(confirmed with that Telus venice for sale ad), probably wanted to do it at IFA but got cold feet because of the iPhone launch so bet that it'll be revealed almost immediately after the iPhone launch or maybe after a week or so.

They clearly have something new to the table, and want to wow everyone with what they have, essentially a galaxy s6 edge plus but with a better camera, front facing speakers, same battery if not bigger and with a slide out capactive keyboard. I'm going to say here that it's going to go for $799 without term. $249 on term(in canada, $699 US).

The screen itself costs $26 to manufacture instead of $4 for a normal QHD Amoled screen. so expect this phone to be on the pricier side.

Looking forward to this thing.
    09-08-15 02:34 AM
    Sadly.... might not even be a phone at all.
    09-08-15 08:44 AM
    What a great sponsorship for BlackBerry he has been. I hope BlackBerry stays on board for 2016.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    09-08-15 09:10 AM
    Maybe his is using that fugly samsung keyboard on the Galaxy
    09-08-15 09:43 AM
    It's a Slider with slide out physical keyboard showing next to computer keyboard.
    09-08-15 10:44 AM
81 1234