Why do you care what phone everyone else has?
    Same reason I bought an Indian Motorcycle instead of a Harley. Apart from the fact it's a hands down better product, I'm not in to being mindless automaton that simply does what everyone else does. I want to be an individual.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv on Rogers Network.
    andy957 likes this.
    08-26-16 01:25 PM
    Same reason I bought an Indian Motorcycle instead of a Harley. Apart from the fact it's a hands down better product, I'm not in to being mindless automaton that simply does what everyone else does. I want to be an individual.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv on Rogers Network.
    Agree! I bought a Triumph Rocket 3. It's like buying a Blackberry. Stands out in a crowd and efficiently takes me where I want to go!
    09-03-16 02:00 PM
    Agreed, Just bought another priv as well from one of the specials on eBay for only $299 !

It's a great phone
    andy957 likes this.
    09-03-16 03:21 PM
    Honesty I don't think price cuts will do it. People don't even look at this phone in the store because no one knows what it is. A guy from another office said to me when he saw my phone "I was going to get a Priv as I liked BlackBerry's but I needed an Android phone for my home apps so I got an S7". No clue Priv ran Android.

Posted via BlackBerry PRIV
    well bro you could tell him back then see thats blackberry priv runs android dual curved screen and capacitive keyboard its great you should try it and it is safe unlike all other androids out there!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-03-16 04:49 PM
129 ... 456