I was having an issue where I couldn't send mms messages on my priv (the sms is no problem), when I uninstalled the pebble app and restarted the phone the mms messages are working again,
    I am using blackberry priv. and google messaging app.

now I reinstalled the pebble app and it wont pair to Bluetooth, it keeps on skipping through the trusted security certificate, with a message" invalid pin or passcode". I can pair through normal Bluetooth but not though the pebble app and that is the only way the watch will work is going through the app.

the first day I got the priv I installed the pebble time app and it was a success, there where a bunch of updates on google play and one from telus, and the Bluetooth lost connection to the watch and another app I was using, I had contacted the app developer and they gave me some things to try no go, thought the phone was bad called blackberry they told me to send it in bla bla bla nothing worked.

So I did a factory reset and same issue pebble not connecting, then I came up with the idea to log in as a different user, it worked so I logged back into my admin account and hooked up no problem security message came up valid pin and my other app connected as well, but mms messaging stopped working.

sorry for the lengthy detail but I've tried so many things there's something going on I'm desperately trying to figure it out.
    03-23-16 05:10 PM