no problem here, I bought the smart flip case and like the added functionality it brings. My Priv is very solid and is an excellent personal phone. For work I'm still using the Passport and won't be ditching it any time soon as it's the best workhorse i've ever had. The Priv is a seriously good phone for everyday use but the Passport is slicker on the work front.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 O2 UK
    12-05-15 01:19 AM
    This device allows users to not only keeps it reals, but represent as well. With those two factors alone, it should sell millions. Nahmeenz? Could take this back in time so Nas could use it in 'It Ain't Hard to Tell' video instead of the device he was holding back in 94'.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by buckwylder; 12-05-15 at 03:37 AM.
    12-05-15 03:27 AM
    I really like the physical keyboard for some reason. They did have to make some changes to how it is built to fit the thinness / thickness requirements as well as keep costs down with materials used, like the tiny plastic 'frets'.

It just needs some:

RIP GURU

MP556 likes this.
    12-05-15 03:32 AM
    Priv has a big problem here: it is almost $1000!!!! grrrrr
    12-05-15 03:33 AM
    I'm also only a couple of days in but already Im very impressed. The lack of the latest Android OS doesn't bother me as the polish BB have put on the OS is a big improvement on the existing one. Really impressed with the phone and hopefully BB will continue to develop this further. One thing though, we need video calling on BBM!
    12-05-15 05:11 AM
    I might consider it or a new version of it when it's time to replace my passport, but I love this phone too much and I'm in no hurry to replace it.

Posted via CB10
    As a former Passport user, I totally understand! The phone is a FN beast! It is the phone of phones.

I love my Priv not so much because of the hardware, but because of the marriage between BlackBerry productivity software and Androids customizable OS.

I swear if BlackBerry comes out with a Passport plus, a phone that is a little smaller in width (80 mm) and taller (125 mm). I would buy it in a heart beat. I would be happy to spend a $999.99.

BlackBerry just build it and take my money!

12-05-15 07:48 AM
    The Priv is awesome. I love my Passport,and Classic to. People just have to give the Priv time to update.

12-05-15 07:48 AM
    After two days of being on this device and reading the forums.....to be frank I get tired of negativity out here. Tons of the posts /threads about folks cancelling their orders...or how they went into their local carrier and played with Blackberry's first attempt at an android device for a grand total of five minutes, and this makes them qualified to write a review that holds any weight .

In fact, I liked how Bla1ze had to wait week before he was able to write a review, this allowed him to give an honest opinion, after having a significant time using the device. From two days of use my discoveries with the Priv are pretty much spot on with Bla1ze....except I'm only two days in?

The only negative thing I have personally found about this new smartphone is that I feel the PKB quality is not the best and pretty much in line with my old Torch, Since I'm probably not going to use my PKB often....it really doesn't effect me.

So if you love your Priv so far or not having any problems with it, tell us about it.

I just thought I'd but some positive Vybe into the forums about the Priv....I'll get back to you after I've had some real time with the phone ....but in the interim I'm enjoying this one .
    This is the reason I personally do not watch device reviews on YouTube. Most are unprofessional and lack the credibility u need to write reviews besides being open minded.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    12-05-15 10:20 AM
133 ... 456