Hey all

I don't use this option much so am curious.

If I had it on and I lent my phone to my neighbor to make a call would no notifications come in or texts or phone calls while he was using it??
    05-31-18 08:13 PM
    Hey all

I don't use this option much so am curious.

If I had it on and I lent my phone to my neighbor to make a call would no notifications come in or texts or phone calls while he was using it??
    I don't think that Do-not-disturb prevents calls or email from arriving and showing visual notifications. It might stop the audible sounds and it might even prevent the red spat. But things still arrive - I ***THINK***
    05-31-18 08:45 PM
    I don't think that Do-not-disturb prevents calls or email from arriving and showing visual notifications. It might stop the audible sounds and it might even prevent the red spat. But things still arrive - I ***THINK***
    If it doesn't work that way how could I do what I asked?? Is there a app or a way via priv?
    05-31-18 08:56 PM
    If it doesn't work that way how could I do what I asked?? Is there a app or a way via priv?
    Yep, FF22 is right. DND only disables all sound notifications but does not prevent notifications completely. To achieve what are you going to achieve, the only solution I see is to use flight mode. Unlikely there is an app which hides system notifications, but probably you can try smth alike Xposed framework.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-31-18 10:26 PM