With no hub, why did you get Blackberry?
    The keyboard? The Brand?
    BigBobby2016 likes this.
    07-30-16 12:09 PM
    I wish I could delete accounts from hub to only have hub as my email only app, is that coming in the future Cbryant?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-30-16 12:46 PM
    I wish I could delete accounts from hub to only have hub as my email only app, is that coming in the future Cbryant?

You can disabled account you don't want
    FF22 likes this.
    07-30-16 12:48 PM

Just disable them in hub settings.

07-30-16 04:15 PM
    I have , but I have the double red spark issue still

07-30-16 10:38 PM
    If you were to keep the Hub, you can set Gmail to not send notifications (no extra spark). And you are not obligated to add your text messages to the Hub.

I realize this is not necessarily OP's intent, but yet another option.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    07-31-16 12:52 AM
    Oh there's a ton yet to come
    As a BlackBerry loyalist, I find myself happy to hear this. I mourn the loss of BBOS and potentially BB10. I purchased the Priv because I fear the alternate and wish to support the company.

I am sure it is obvious in my signature that I use BB10 as much as my Priv. My husband refuses to stop using my 9700, even though web pages are increasingly difficult to load.

My apologies, I have strayed off topic...

Posted via CB10
    07-31-16 12:56 AM
    Maybe I should have asked this first: what does the hub do for me? I have 4 gmail accounts and text messages that I need to see on my phone. I've never been disappointed with the gmail or text messaging apps on my phone. What is the benefit of using the Hub for these things?
    08-02-16 01:51 PM
    Maybe I should have asked this first: what does the hub do for me? I have 4 gmail accounts and text messages that I need to see on my phone. I've never been disappointed with the gmail or text messaging apps on my phone. What is the benefit of using the Hub for these things?
    I have the same question. I believe when I tried the hub initially it was pulling in my Promotions emails from Gmail which I do not want to see on my phone. I do not use my phone for work. I don't really see the benefit in my case unless someone can enlighten me.
    08-02-16 05:53 PM
    For me - one place for most communications. I've got a yahoo account, a compuserve account (yes, they do still exist in some form), a few gmail accounts, two bbm chats, the rare text message, twitter. I don't want to be chasing down those emails in a bunch of separate accounts or apps.
    08-02-16 06:19 PM
    For myself, I like everything in one inbox. One button to press. I've turned off notifications from Gmail to prevent duplicate notifications. Perhaps I am more fond of having the Hub since I have had one on previous devices and dislike change.

Really, what I prefer should have no bearing on anyone else's choice. Do what makes you happy...what works for you.

I found I had to start keeping my work inbox separate, to save my sanity in my off time.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    08-02-16 06:22 PM
    The keyboard? The Brand?
    The brand is presumed death, the keyboard isn't something special. Using pkb these day doesn't make any sense if you're not doing office work on your phone. But people would rather bring a tablet or hybrid for doing office things.
    08-27-16 09:30 PM
    For me BBHub is crap. With Android notifications I don't feel the need for it.
    Why a BB? The exceptional (slide) keyboard and keyboard gestures. People go crazy on my device with real keys (**** stupid Steve Jobs).
    All I wanted was a stock Android PRIV , faster, with the keyboard and any other BB app as optional, downloadable and not locked into the device.
    My device gets sloppy for no apparent reason.
    07-06-17 04:28 PM
38 12