At least you should have done the conversion from metric before posting.
    Given that the rest of the planet uses metric, why adjust numbers for only one country? If you guys want to use homebrew math, it's on you to do the conversion .

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    09-06-15 09:28 PM
    I really hope it's not any bigger than 5 inches. I personally find 5 inch phones a stretch.
    It's going to be about 6 inches long. The classic is about 5.7 inches. The iPhone 6 is about 6 1/4 inches.
    09-06-15 09:37 PM
    I really hope it's not any bigger than 5 inches. I personally find 5 inch phones a stretch.

Posted via CB10
    Guaranteed it will be. The reason I have a note 4 and not a s6 is because of the screen size... 5.1" is a bit small. I prefer 5.5-6", 5" and below just doesn't cut it and I know I'm not the only one...

Expect a 5.4" or a 5.5"... just saying. Want a phone under 5"? Get an iPhone 4s, Z5 Compact, or any of the samsung mini's... this one be one of them.
    09-06-15 09:44 PM
    Given that the rest of the planet uses metric, why adjust numbers for only one country? If you guys want to use homebrew math, it's on you to do the conversion .

But I'm Blonde
    09-07-15 01:07 AM
    But I'm Blonde
    Lol! Well I suppose in that case...

In seriousness man I loved my torches. I wonder if I'll actually put down my Passport for one of these toys...

09-07-15 01:15 PM
    It is absurd to get in thickness comparisons. It is a slider and there is just no way it can be made any thinner than 10 mm. If people expect to go this any thinner then 10 or 10.5 mm they are just expecting things beyond common usage logic. Earlier on someone said it will be at least 9.4mm or THINNER whereas a single glance at the leaked pics and bottom profile of a Passport is enough to tell it cannot be any thinner than PP. Thicker than a PP? Yes it will be.
    I just dont understand this fixation about going thin. One day a giant double edge razor blade is going to double for a mobile phone, and ....?
    MO3iusONE and ayngling like this.
    09-07-15 04:12 PM
    ROFL!
    But I'm Blonde
    Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.3.2.2339, Radio .2340
    09-07-15 04:42 PM
    It is absurd to get in thickness comparisons. It is a slider and there is just no way it can be made any thinner than 10 mm. If people expect to go this any thinner then 10 or 10.5 mm they are just expecting things beyond common usage logic. Earlier on someone said it will be at least 9.4mm or THINNER whereas a single glance at the leaked pics and bottom profile of a Passport is enough to tell it cannot be any thinner than PP. Thicker than a PP? Yes it will be.
    I just dont understand this fixation about going thin. One day a giant double edge razor blade is going to double for a mobile phone, and ....?
    Couldn't agree more. When you drop your phone and can't risk catching it for fear of slicing off a few fingers it's time to get off the thin train.

Not to mention we're at the point of discussing differences of a mm or 2. Talk about splitting hairs. Personally I hope it's as thick as my Torch.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-15 07:03 PM
    I should say the source was wrong claiming it was thinner than the passport(I couldn't believe it), so I asked the source... and this is what he came back with...

I'm not saying this is 100%, but this is what I was told... don't shoot the messenger

Hey, the OP just may be on to something here.
    I don't recall a messenger ever being shoot on CB before.
    It's never too late to ruin a good thing!!

And just think what a refreshing change it would be from all those threads that do nothing but complain!

09-07-15 07:49 PM
    It's going to be about 6 inches long. The classic is about 5.7 inches. The iPhone 6 is about 6 1/4 inches.
    I think the classic is 5.1 total (top to bottom). Open this will certainly be longer than a classic, but closed I hope it's comparable.
    09-08-15 09:25 PM
    I think the classic is 5.1 total (top to bottom). Open this will certainly be longer than a classic, but closed I hope it's comparable.
    That's right -- I mixed it up with the Leap which is about 5.7 inches long.
    09-08-15 11:59 PM
    Here's an updated Slider size comparison showing the Classic.
    Attached Thumbnails dimensions... i was wrong before.-leap-slider-classic-size-comp-09b1.jpg  
    raremage likes this.
    09-09-15 11:53 AM
    I should say the source was wrong claiming it was thinner than the passport(I couldn't believe it), so I asked the source... and this is what he came back with...

I'm not saying this is 100%, but this is what I was told... don't shoot the messenger

without keyboard opened:
    130 x 75 x 10.5
    or
    with keyboard opened:
    180 x 75 x 10.5
    (both in mm's, obviously)..
    Great but are you sure that it's 10.5 mm thick

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 03:33 AM
    Great but are you sure that it's 10.5 mm thick

Posted via CB10
    Wow, i hope so!

I was expecting it to be thicker than my xperia pro that i consider thin for a slider, even though it's 13.5mm
    09-11-15 04:07 AM
    Hey, the OP just may be on to something here.
    I don't recall a messenger ever being shoot on CB before.
    It's never too late to ruin a good thing!!

And just think what a refreshing change it would be from all those threads that do nothing but complain!

http://www.bestanimations.com/Milita...imated-gif.gif
    That's a little much. Just saying. I mean, did you really think that suggesting, even in jest, that we shoot a man was appropriate? I'd rather complaints than some insensitive ****** anyday.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 05:09 AM
    That's a little much. Just saying. I mean, did you really think that suggesting, even in jest, that we shoot a man was appropriate? I'd rather complaints than some insensitive ****** anyday.

Posted via CB10
    I'll shoot you....a smile!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    09-11-15 06:18 AM
    Great but are you sure that it's 10.5 mm thick.
    Based on a width of 75mm and looking closely at the proportions of the available photos of the device I'd say that 10.5 mm is about right.
    09-11-15 10:08 AM

Posted via CB10
    WOW!
    Maybe if you're really nice and don't complain.... maybe, just maybe, the Wizard will give you a Sense Of Humor!

09-11-15 03:01 PM
    WOW!
    Maybe if you're really nice and don't complain.... maybe, just maybe, the Wizard will give you a Sense Of Humor!

http://www.bestanimations.com/Fantas...ge-01-june.gif
    And maybe he'll have enough magic left over to help you out, Scarecrow.

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails dimensions... i was wrong before.-53076c97d0666cd3a902bcb6fabd6017.jpg  
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    09-12-15 05:05 AM
    And maybe he'll have enough magic left over to help you out, Scarecrow.

Posted via CB10
    I never said I had a brain!
    In fact I'm as delusional as they come.
    I did have a moment of clarity, once, and it scared the hell out of me!!

Disclaimer:
    In my state of delusion I can't be held responsible for anything i may do or say!

WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE??
    09-13-15 02:08 PM
45 12