Assuming you believe the survey done by Digital Trends, BlackBerry has apparently indicated that Nougat is coming to the Priv, DTEK50 and DTEK60. Sometime.

'Will get the update:

BlackBerry Priv
    BlackBerry DTEK50
    BlackBerry DTEK60
    BlackBerry only has three Android smartphones: The Priv received Android 6.0 Marshmallow in April — nearly 6 months after the OS was launched — and the DTEK50 and DTEK60 sport Marshmallow out the box. Both devices should upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat, and the company tells Digital Trends it has Nougat and is working to add “our BlackBerry security.” No timeline was offered." FWIW.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/...%20Subscribers
    xandros9 likes this.
    04-13-17 03:50 PM
    Dont bet on it. We are still waiting for some Chen stuff on our phones like(BBM Video, black hub-Michael Clewely, etc). BlackBerry is known to abondon stuff and projects.

via Passport OG
    04-13-17 04:00 PM
    Fake News! Based on my DM from BlackberryHelps last night there is no guarantee

Hello Mark! Thank you for following. The Beta ending does not mean they are closing. When another Beta becomes available you can apply for anything available to your device. I can not say if this means Nougat is releasing for the PRIV and DTEK line, however should any information become available for Nougat or the future of the PRIV and DTEKs, it will be announced on Inside BlackBerry. https://t.co/TZWu9oKyts

If if it comes to any of the BlackBerry Android devices it will be after the KEYone release. Regardless, I'm not holding my breath
    newcollector likes this.
    04-13-17 04:14 PM
    Fake News! Based on my DM from BlackberryHelps last night there is no guarantee

Hello Mark! Thank you for following. The Beta ending does not mean they are closing. When another Beta becomes available you can apply for anything available to your device. I can not say if this means Nougat is releasing for the PRIV and DTEK line, however should any information become available for Nougat or the future of the PRIV and DTEKs, it will be announced on Inside BlackBerry. https://t.co/TZWu9oKyts

If if it comes to any of the BlackBerry Android devices it will be after the KEYone release. Regardless, I'm not holding my breath
    This looks like a standard "I don't know squat" reply from him though.

DTEK60 / Z30
    LyoobaBerry and Wezard like this.
    04-13-17 04:32 PM
    This looks like a standard "I don't know squat" reply from him though.

DTEK60 / Z30
    Oh I agree, it just looks like a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ answer. just saying... nothing is set in stone until we hear an official announcement . But I'm not holding my breath that either the PRIV or the dtek series receives an N update.
    04-13-17 05:01 PM
    Oh I agree, it just looks like a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ answer. just saying... nothing is set in stone until we hear an official announcement . But I'm not holding my breath that either the PRIV or the dtek series receives an N update.
    I wouldn't hold by breath either, but I would be shocked if the DTEK devices didn't see at least one OS update.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    04-13-17 05:04 PM
    I wouldn't hold by breath either, but I would be shocked if the DTEK devices didn't see at least one OS update.
    Even the author says BlackBerry’s Android phones "should" get the update. So definitive !
    04-13-17 05:05 PM
    Right.
    04-13-17 05:05 PM
    Oh you.
    Carjackd and BigBadWulf like this.
    04-13-17 05:07 PM
    This!!
    04-13-17 05:07 PM
    Oh you.
    He has a point...
    04-13-17 05:08 PM
    Brutal.
    04-13-17 05:15 PM
    BB10 isn't coming to my two PlayBooks? Oh maaaannn!
    04-13-17 06:45 PM
    Let's start with that April security update!
    Wezard likes this.
    04-13-17 08:00 PM
    Assuming you believe the survey done by Digital Trends
    And that's where you lost me lol.
    04-14-17 03:01 AM
    That article is older than me, it just gets recycled once in a while. Obviously normal for tech media today.
    chuckiev79 likes this.
    04-14-17 05:22 AM
    That article is older than me, it just gets recycled once in a while. Obviously normal for tech media today.
    And they probably copied some other site.....
    Mirko935 likes this.
    04-14-17 07:56 AM
    Being they mentioned 7.1.2, some new stuff is there. And the date is April 13 this year.
    It may not be an entirely new article, but then, if I were writing this stuff, I wouldn't try to completely redo it for minor changes. Even if I did, it would read pretty much the same.
    I's called an update, you don't change everything for an update.
    Is it accurate about BB devices getting the update? Who knows? They just repeated what BB told them, and even if BB wasn't going to release it, They wouldn't say so at this point.
    04-14-17 09:22 AM
    Being they mentioned 7.1.2, some new stuff is there. And the date is April 13 this year.
    It may not be an entirely new article, but then, if I were writing this stuff, I wouldn't try to completely redo it for minor changes. Even if I did, it would read pretty much the same.
    I's called an update, you don't change everything for an update.
    Is it accurate about BB devices getting the update? Who knows? They just repeated what BB told them, and even if BB wasn't going to release it, They wouldn't say so at this point.
    That date is the date of the last update to the article, says so at the end. I'm sure I read it about 6 months ago
    "Updated on 04-13-2017 by Adam Ismail: Added news that 7.0 is rolling out for Samsung Galaxy S6 series, Note 5."
    There, from the Wayback Machine...
    https://web.archive.org/web/20160824...do-you-get-it/
    "By Julian Chokkattu — August 23, 2016 3:30 PM "

I don't mind an article like that being updated, but I think it would be fair that is says in the title that it's an older, updated article. A lot of sites do this now and I'm getting a bit irritated by it. I start reading and halfway through I realize that I'm being made a fool and that I already read the same thing a month ago.
    04-14-17 09:33 AM
    Either coming or not , next phone won't be BlackBerry, enough is enough lol
    AllanQuatermain and Carjackd like this.
    04-14-17 09:57 AM
    I don't mind an article like that being updated, but I think it would be fair that is says in the title that it's an older, updated article. A lot of sites do this now and I'm getting a bit irritated by it. I start reading and halfway through I realize that I'm being made a fool and that I already read the same thing a month ago.
    I don't mind that most of it is repeat. I do agree that it should be plainly stated up top that it's an up date of xxxxx.
    04-14-17 10:29 AM
    Either coming or not , next phone won't be BlackBerry, enough is enough lol
    Wow....

Thought you were truly "Diehard"...
    Carjackd likes this.
    04-14-17 10:29 AM
    I wonder if n will run worse or better... we may start seeing open flames, flight bans on all carriers except air canada...
    04-14-17 10:32 AM
    How many dozens did they sell of those anyway?
    04-14-17 10:35 AM
    How many dozens did they sell of those anyway?
    4 -- but I can't remember if that was each, or combined.
    AllanQuatermain likes this.
    04-14-17 10:51 AM
39 12