11-10-15 12:58 PM
    Everyone tweet this

Rawr

What does #BB stand for? Blow your Brains out!

Rofl jk,

still waiting
    Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 01:02 PM
    I basically said the same thing in my post and was blasted by the faithful. I am telling you folks, this situation with the pre orders not getting fulfilled before the carriers launched the product is going to come back and bite them right square in the ***. This is not how the competition is doing it in 2015.
    11-10-15 01:05 PM
    I basically said the same thing in my post and was blasted by the faithful. I am telling you folks, this situation with the pre orders not getting fulfilled before the carriers launched the product is going to come back and bite them right square in the ***. This is not how the competition is doing it in 2015.
    Better be careful. Anything other than positive remarks about the Priv will be subject to ridicule lol. Honestly I've never seen a phone get soo many passes. Phone overheating after 4 days of use, just let it settle for another month. Software issues after updating apps, it's their first shot at Android, deal with it.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 01:19 PM
    Tweeted

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-10-15 01:44 PM
    Tweeted.
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-10-15 01:52 PM
    DR has been horrible with BB for years now. Nothing new sadly. I would never order a phone from them and instead wait until amazon have it or other means. I just dont trust DR at all
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-10-15 01:58 PM
    Now any inquiry on orders...reps just put you on hold. I was calling on 2 different orders on behalf of family. Rep right away puts me hold. Both calls I had to hang up because holds lasted over 30 minutes

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 02:02 PM
    I preordered on 23rd, didnt ship, so I just went to an ATT branch and bought a Priv for $250 (2 year contract).

I am trying to call DR to cancel my preorder now, but keep getting put on hold. Has anyone successfully canceled their order from using the website contact form?
    11-10-15 02:06 PM
    I preordered on 23rd, didnt ship, so I just went to an ATT branch and bought a Priv for $250 (2 year contract).

I am trying to call DR to cancel my preorder now, but keep getting put on hold. Has anyone successfully canceled their order from using the website contact form?
    I had to call to cancel and let me tell you it was not easy. After spending 45 min on the phone this morning i just received my cancellation notice. Now lets see how long it takes them to refund my paypal account.

I ended up getting one at rogers but i am left with a sour taste in my mouth as I really wanted wireless charging. I guess they will never learn
    11-10-15 02:15 PM
    I went thru this with DR and my Classic. Once it was launched on Amazon, I tried to cancel my pre-order with DR and they still charged my card and shipped it 3 or 4 weeks later. I actually forgot it was still coming lol.

Rather then trying to return the phone to DR, I just sold it locally so I wouldn't have to deal with them.

I've learned my lesson...
    11-10-15 02:21 PM
    DR has been horrible with BB for years now. Nothing new sadly. I would never order a phone from them and instead wait until amazon have it or other means. I just dont trust DR at all
    So just because it's been going on for a while does not mean people should sit by and not do anything. I have or will never order anything from ShopBB until BlackBerry does something to solve this.

Posted via CB10
    Theicecreamman likes this.
    11-10-15 02:28 PM

You'll probably have a better experience calling you bank and canceling the charge if possible.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 02:30 PM
    So just because it's been going on for a while does not mean people should sit by and not do anything. I have or will never order anything from ShopBB until BlackBerry does something to solve this.

Posted via CB10
    never said people shouldnt do anything. Just saying its not new and if you could cancel i would. taking money from them is your best option then tweet, facebook, email bb about your experience and maybe BB will drop them as their shipper finally.
    11-10-15 02:32 PM
    FYI peeps,

Phone is now for sale on Amazon!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 02:33 PM
    This isn't a new issue. The same exact thing happened with the Passport. Why is this news?
    11-10-15 02:37 PM
    Good news for you now though, you can order from Amazon.
    11-10-15 02:40 PM
    For those interested, looks like Amazon Canada will be stocking the PRIV soon as well...

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B016...UvbUpU12066096
    11-10-15 02:44 PM
    Digital River should have been dropped by BlackBerry. You mind might think BlackBerry is sabotaging the release of the BlackBerry Priv.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    11-10-15 04:49 PM
    People here on crackberry should know by now that shop blackberry can not handle high demand orders like first time phone releases like the Priv.

I would always recommend amazon over shop blackberry if you want your phone in a timely manner when it is high demand.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 05:05 PM
    I swear I remember reading something about how BlackBerry was supposed to be breaking from DR in 2015 and they were going to use another company...didn't this same thing happen during the Passport launch?

I recall some people getting a free passport or something because DR was so inept they couldn't keep track of what was shipped to whom. So some people got a 2nd phone for free!

#CB10 #workwide #Silver
    11-10-15 06:02 PM
    I swear I remember reading something about how BlackBerry was supposed to be breaking from DR in 2015 and they were going to use another company...didn't this same thing happen during the Passport launch?

I recall some people getting a free passport or something because DR was so inept they couldn't keep track of what was shipped to whom. So some people got a 2nd phone for free!

#CB10 #workwide #Silver
    that and the 1000s of dollars in free accessories
    11-10-15 06:14 PM
    Pretty outrageous. I agree with the author...in the end, this relationship is all on Blackberry and it's going to stain them with their last remaining loyal customers.
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-10-15 06:21 PM
    If I didn't have a lot of my money tied up in stocks, I'd probably press charges on ShopBB to be quite frank with you.

 вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2474)
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-10-15 06:52 PM
    Why Blackberry still uses Digital River and why ANYONE on here continues to order them is baffling. They have always been terrible and continue to be terrible.
    app_Developer likes this.
    11-10-15 07:01 PM
27 12