I have confirmations turned on for deleting hub items.

About half the time when I get the delete confirmation dialog, the dialog disappears and the items are deleted without me making a selection. This is especially frustrating when deleting email that I only want to delete from the device and it is deleted from the device and the server.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-13-16 03:40 PM
    Have you checked...

Hub/Settings/Delete Message Confirmation ON
    Delete On Prompt/Hub Only
    FF22 likes this.
    09-13-16 08:47 PM
    Yes. It's set to prompt.

I get the Prompt dialog. With the Delete email on have and server radio button selected. The dialog then disappears and the messages are deleted from both with no user input.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-14-16 12:12 AM
    You're saying that the Prompt appears and even though you don't touch the screen, the Prompt disappears by itself? Does the Prompt just flash on or sits there for a second before that happens?

At least for now, to stop emails from being deleted from the Server, you could set Hub/Settings/Delete On Hub Only.
    09-14-16 11:34 AM
    I just tried deleting a message on my priv and the confirmation stayed there until until I confirmed "delete". In my hub settings I have "delete message confirmation" toggled "on" and my "delete on" is "hub and server". The toggle button should be the determinant factor in this though, I think. But if you set your "delete on" to "prompt" that should give you an extra layer of protection to not delete something without your input.
    09-14-16 03:07 PM