Posted this on Android Central so hope it's ok to as here as well (since no response over at AC so far)....

Just got PRIV and used the Content Transfer app. What a mess. Seems I would have been better doing manual transfer of everything.

Among other things I have now wound up with nearly 700 local contacts on the PRIV. I want to delete them but there seems to be no easily found "Delete All"? Does anybody have shortcut or tell me how I can delete all these?

Thanks
    03-07-16 05:42 PM
    I had the same problem. I ended up deleting only 10 or so at a time. It wouldn't let me delete them all at once.
    03-07-16 05:46 PM
    Wow, that's what I was afraid of. The other nastiness to this is that, for whatever reason, the local contacts are duplicates of ones in other accounts, and, of course, linked. So you can't just simply deleted the local, you have to 'separate' it, then you can delete it/them. Otherwise "you will deleted this contact in multiple accounts".

Argh!

Hopefully on the fix list at BBRY.
    03-07-16 05:51 PM
    Honestly reset again. There are too many known issues that impact battery life from using Content Transfer. Just reset and either manually bring over what you want to use a basic app to selectively transfer content.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-08-16 05:40 AM
    Good call on that stupid Content Transfer. I wasn't aware there were known issues with it but see it there in my calendar unable to be removed. May do that reset.
    03-08-16 09:21 AM