This review from Stuff.tv is pretty unbiased. It's from the UK. This, combined with the unbiased review in Canada�s Financial Post on Friday, makes me wonder why nearly all of the American tech reviewers come across unabashed haters of anything BlackBerry and often very poor writers. BlackBerry Priv review | Stuff

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 11:46 AM
    A fair and balanced review for a change.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 11:54 AM
    Hi guys, thanks for the comments. I reviewed the Priv for Stuff, and obviously tried to be as unbiased as humanely possible, appreciate the feedback!
    11-09-15 12:03 PM
    You did a good job sir. You pointed out flaws as you see them without being biased. Praise given where due. I saw nothing in this review that made me want to throw rocks at you lol. Thanks for doing it right.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 12:21 PM
    I saw nothing in this review that made me want to throw rocks at you lol.

Posted via CB10
    Well that's a relief!
    11-09-15 12:29 PM
    Very well done. I like the honesty and more so the fact that it went into the details that others (who just rather slam BlackBerry) didn't, such as what the keyboard enables you to do. It's not just a keyboard, it's a full screen enabler while typing, it's a scroll pan tool, it's a speed dial function, it's a change from all the slabs out there.

It's not the best thing since ______, but it does add actual usability functions to an OS that otherwise does not have said functions.

Thanks for taking the time to do an actual review!

Posted via CB10
    EsatStuff likes this.
    11-09-15 02:32 PM
    For those that missed the post elsewhere, here's another unbiased Priv review: http://www.financialpost.com/m/wp/fp...th-apps-galore

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 05:09 PM
    Hi guys, thanks for the comments. I reviewed the Priv for Stuff, and obviously tried to be as unbiased as humanely possible, appreciate the feedback!
    You gonna use the priv as your daily now?

Z30 (10.3.1)
    11-09-15 05:13 PM
    You gonna use the priv as your daily now?

Z30 (10.3.1)
    Having swapped between the G4 and the Galaxy S6 (both with better cameras) I'm happily using the Priv as my daily, at least until it has to go back!

The camera isn't quite as good, but it's good enough, and it's just a breath of fresh air, with excellent battery life. I'm hoping to make a battery life post rundown after a few more days, but so far it's been very good.
    11-09-15 05:20 PM
    Well written and totally fair
    Thnx
    Would I have not been the BlackBerry freak I am, it would have helped me a lot in my buying decision

Posted from my monster machine, AKA the passport...
    11-09-15 05:59 PM
    Having swapped between the G4 and the Galaxy S6 (both with better cameras) I'm happily using the Priv as my daily, at least until it has to go back!

The camera isn't quite as good, but it's good enough, and it's just a breath of fresh air, with excellent battery life. I'm hoping to make a battery life post rundown after a few more days, but so far it's been very good.
    Cool stuff, well thx for reviewing the product in a way that is unbiased and respectful to the maker and reader. A true consumer review! Cheers!

Z30 (10.3.1)
    11-09-15 06:24 PM