Ignore all the haters. Don't stoop down to that level.

If anything you at least got our hopes up and we know something is on the horizon!

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 09:11 AM
    Kindly knock off the personal shots. Believe a poster and discuss what his news might be while waiting for it, or move on to another thread.
    howarmat, dejanh and astrodan13 like this.
    09-23-15 09:45 AM
    Well I need him because it's just like reading the newspaper every day I open the CB app And it's so much more exiting than world politics and crysis news

Posted via CB10
    Really? A simple (yet alleged) announcement date for an android phone is more exciting?

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 09:55 AM
    Really? A simple (yet alleged) announcement date for an android phone is more exciting?

Posted via CB10
    I bet if it was running bb10 you'd be salivating from the mouth. Hahaha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    astrodan13 likes this.
    09-23-15 10:06 AM
    Maybe the date was changed, maybe it never was going to be today. I don't care about that, I just appreciate the info you provided even if it was cryptic. I'm definitely not knocking you that it wasn't revealed, and the info you shared gave me something to check on each day.

Spreading the love with my Z10
    MO3iusONE and ayngling like this.
    09-23-15 10:21 AM
    If there is no announcement by 3pm EST then I will make sure some actual proof gets shown. Don't be so quick to say something.

Oh, and all those messaging me being either annoying, or absolutely rude can stop. I'm running based on a date on an internal carrier sheet that very well said today's the "Marketing date", meaning said carrier would get more information and probably start broadcasting the hell out of this device assuming an announcement was made.

I'm not here seeking attention, I can get that from home or from my friends.
    Hey man don't worry about some of these impatient fools complaining. It blows my mind how ungrateful some people can be.

When baka posted that Venice video I was amazed to read some of the common "you didn't even show the hub, waste of a video" or "you didn't press a single button on that keyboard, THINK before uploading a video". Are these people for real? Baka is like the first one to show an actual video of the phone and people have nothing to say but complain.

Anyways, I'm just happy to see this slider in the wild and I'm looking forward to its actual release.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    ayngling, saxxman and astrodan13 like this.
    09-23-15 10:29 AM
    It could be that today was just a start date for carriers to get info to then start the process of creating marketing materials and plans, so that when the public announcement is made, they are ready to put up pre-orders online, etc. It could be the start of more potential leaked info at least. I would expect though that for a public reveal, it'd need to be at some kind of event where at least a few days notice is given for media to plan to attend. If BB isn't going to host it, then maybe it will be jointly revealed with Google as part of an Android for Work announcement.
    09-23-15 10:34 AM
    If dc2000 had said info, and it's as he noted, been removed or changed by the carrier to not be searchable, BlackBerry is likely behind this, I doubt if they were to launch the device today, that there wouldn't have been further leaks. BlackBerry isn't a great company at this sort of stuff, and doubt they have such clout to avoid leaks to such an extent especially when devices would have been delivered to carriers if released. Not dc2000's fault, BlackBerry's fault again for being late to the party as always and trying to be Apple-esque in product releases. BlackBerry needs to get it through their head, they are NOT Apple, people have stopped caring about them, this is not a way to have them care again!

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 10:38 AM
    Please everyone. Be skeptical when reading things on the Internet.

In fact, be skeptical generally.

Posted via CB10
    ayngling and anon4226395 like this.
    09-23-15 11:11 AM

In fact, be skeptical generally.

Posted via CB10
    Lol. People listen to the lawyer, he knows what he's talking about

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 11:26 AM
    Correct. As Abraham Lincoln said: "Don't believe everything you find on the internet."
    09-23-15 11:48 AM
    Correct. As Abraham Lincoln said: "Don't believe everything you find on the internet."
    Sheeshh That's a quote from Napoleon I, made just before his first Trans-Atlantic flight.
    Last edited by bossstms; 09-23-15 at 01:24 PM.
    09-23-15 12:05 PM
    Dc2000 you have lost your credibility. Harsh but true.
    habs_fan likes this.
    09-23-15 12:58 PM
    Dc2000 you have lost your credibility. Harsh but true.
    idgaf. I'm not here to plead for credibility. I came here because of some info I wanted to share with you all. So it turned out not to be correct information, so sue me.

habs_fan, b121 and astrodan13 like this.
    09-23-15 01:15 PM
    Jeez, give the guy a break. He had some info that he shared that didn't turn out to be correct. If the number of people who predicted BB would be #1 again after the release of BB10 all quit the forums there would be barely any members left.
    09-23-15 01:19 PM
    Dc2000 holds the info-i-dont-always-say-bye-online.jpg

never the less......good bye :-/
    habs_fan likes this.
    09-23-15 01:21 PM
    idgaf. I'm not here to plead for credibility. I came here because of some info I wanted to share with you all. So it turned out not to be correct information, so sue me.

Hey, don't worry we're not all mad here, It could've been old info that you saw, it could've been a lot of things. Don't worry, we'll soon have a tiny-mini bit of info from someone else and just be able to jump to conclusions again.

Now am I sad? Yeah I am! But heck I bet everyone here was like me hitting the refresh button like crazy hoping to see the "Next big thing". At least you had everyone talking!

Now back to my regular non-exciting Galaxy Note4 life before the next info leak! The cracberry community seems like a fun one, let's not be haters we all want the same thing here... A freakn' Blackberry Venice ASAP!
    astrodan13 and dusanvn like this.
    09-23-15 01:23 PM

Really do not care about them man!
    Some people are short minded, that's sure after reading some reactions.
    BlackBerry is known for pushing back deadlines

Anyway, thanks for sharing the info, even if it wasn't correct

Posted via CB10
    muindor, astrodan13 and dusanvn like this.
    09-23-15 01:31 PM
    When he said he had info from a source on the dimensions of the device and they turned out to be wrong , didn't anyone think maybe they should be cautious in believing his info?

If you believed it, look in the mirror. That's the guy at fault.

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan and 00stryder like this.
    09-23-15 01:49 PM
    3:00pm, what's the new info you were going to drop on us dc?

Posted via CB10
    Justin Couto likes this.
    09-23-15 02:00 PM
    I think this train wreck has run its course.

09-23-15 02:11 PM
221 ... 789