Why? The mall opens at 10

Posted via CB10
    How would it be possible that SUCH a huge news would NOT be anounced by mr Chen himself...

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 03:18 AM
    I would love to see an updated webOS phone. I would strongly consider it for sure.
    I did hear about the watch, but I heard that it is not likely to feel that familiar, and I'm not sure of the availability in North America.

KAM
    webOS is still imo the best productivity mobile- LG is dumb for squandering it only on TV's while it is considered the best smart TV platform.

The watch was only released in Korea and holds a 1k price on international sites

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 06:33 AM
    Do nexus ever have SD card slots?

Posted via CB10
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...devices#Phones

Close enough to Nexus, same Google-supplied updates.
    09-23-15 07:19 AM
    I think no info. If he'd announced he will.

Posted via my BlackBerry � Passport on newest OS 10.3.2
    09-23-15 07:26 AM
    It seems that DC2000 doesn't hold the ley after all.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 07:36 AM
    webOS is still imo the best productivity mobile- LG is dumb for squandering it only on TV's while it is considered the best smart TV platform.
    The watch was only released in Korea and holds a 1k price on international sites
    I don't quite understand why LG hasn't pursed this, as an alternate offering to Android (oh wait, because apparently companies can't envision a possible world where their own OS can succeed). It is hard to envision how the development might have gone exactly, but I assume that version X--whatever that could have been today would have build on what was an excellent starting point.

Going from webOS to android (at that time) was a huge step down. It actually functioned, rather than being an app switcher. It was a STUPID move on my part, and one I regret to this day. I tried to get back to webOS, but (as a Sprint customer at the time) I had no real options. My actual Pre device was pretty beat, and I was looking to switch to get the Pre 3, but of course that collapsed.

webOS was yet another example of technology that was far superior to Android and iOS, but which was overrun by those low-grade juggernauts.

KAM
    tp2386 likes this.
    09-23-15 07:45 AM
    Unless you are the only person to see this document, which I highly doubt, with blurring out certain parts, there's no way you would be at risk of loosing your job. I'm calling complete BS.
    z3user likes this.
    09-23-15 07:52 AM
    People on these forums are hilarious, a.couple of hours ago you were all buddy buddy with dc2000, and now you bring out the pitchforks. Calm down, the phone will release eventually. That said DC, now would be a good time to drop a little more info.

Posted via CB10
    ayngling, eldricho, z3user and 2 others like this.
    09-23-15 07:55 AM
    If there is no announcement by 3pm EST then I will make sure some actual proof gets shown. Don't be so quick to say something.

Oh, and all those messaging me being either annoying, or absolutely rude can stop. I'm running based on a date on an internal carrier sheet that very well said today's the "Marketing date", meaning said carrier would get more information and probably start broadcasting the hell out of this device assuming an announcement was made.

I'm not here seeking attention, I can get that from home or from my friends.
    09-23-15 07:58 AM
    If there is no announcement by 3pm EST then I will make sure some actual proof gets shown. Don't be so quick to say something.

Oh, and all those messaging me being either annoying, or absolutely rude can stop. I'm running based on a date on an internal carrier sheet that very well said today's the "Marketing date", meaning said carrier would get more information and probably start broadcasting the hell out of this device assuming an announcement was made.

Hang in there bro. I have faith in you
    09-23-15 08:00 AM
    Unless you are the only person to see this document, which I highly doubt, with blurring out certain parts, there's no way you would be at risk of loosing your job. I'm calling complete BS.
    I wasn't, document seemed to be pulled rather quickly. My co-workers saw it too as I showed them. Said document isn't up anymore as the carrier pulled it, or renamed it so it isn't searchable anymore.

I have better things to do than bull**** a whole community... get real.
    09-23-15 08:00 AM
    People are just desperate for some news. What a great thing, people (myself included) so eager to get to know this new product!
    09-23-15 08:02 AM
    Project Manager? Talk about Co-Founder, Operations Manager, and Hiring Manager to name a few.
    Co-Founder of what? Operations and Hiring Manager of what? You realise that shoebox operations have these titles too, right? So what's the scale of the business you purportedly operated? Hope you can elaborate and enlighten us because you seem like a guy who is better than an untrained monkey. By the way, we are waiting for the big event that you claimed will happen today. It's 9:07am here; maybe I'm jumping the gun because it's still too early in the day.
    09-23-15 08:06 AM
    I wasn't, document seemed to be pulled rather quickly. My co-workers saw it too as I showed them. Said document isn't up anymore as the carrier pulled it, or renamed it so it isn't searchable anymore.

Unless you have proof then that's all this is.
    09-23-15 08:16 AM

Just ignore those people and calm down. Don't forget that we need you Any information is better than no information.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 08:27 AM
    It seems that DC2000 doesn't hold the ley after all.

Posted via CB10
    priceless
    09-23-15 08:29 AM
    Just ignore those people and calm down. Don't forget that we need you

Posted via CB10
    We actually don't need help lol, it's a phone relax it will get leaked or Released eventually

Posted via CB10
    wincyUt likes this.
    09-23-15 08:29 AM
    Well I need him because it's just like reading the newspaper every day I open the CB app And it's so much more exiting than world politics and crysis news

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 08:32 AM
    unless your driver is a VW jetta sportwagon diesel like mine
    09-23-15 08:39 AM

Bro don't listen to the hate mail. They're letting their emotions get the best of them, or trolling. If no announcement is made then so be it. I'll be waiting whenever you release the info. But till then don't mind ignorant people.

For the rest of you. I'm sure Dc2000 intentions were to only help us. He gave us more info than anybody else so give the guy a break! We looked like a community a day or two ago. Don't let today be the death of it. After all...we know for a fact the device is real. If BB decided to push back the reveal date it's on them not on Dc2000.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    astrodan13 likes this.
    09-23-15 08:40 AM

For the rest of you. I'm sure Dc2000 intentions were to only help us. He gave us more info than anybody else so give the guy a break!
    What info did DC2000 give us?

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan and wincyUt like this.
    09-23-15 08:42 AM
    I thought we were friends!

*tears*
    09-23-15 08:44 AM
    Hello,

Isn't it interesting that the Blackberry (at least Crackberry) community is so starved for information that we're both begging for it from a third party, and angry for not getting it. (BTW--this isn't a knock on anyone here).

Outlets like Crackberry (itself, not members) have very little information, or an inability/unwillingness to share it, and Blackberry itself is to blame for all of this. Again--whoever at BlackBerry is responsible for this continued campaign of non-information should be fired.

We live in an information age, and if a company can't get a grasp on that, and convey its plans and practices in a reasonable and REGULAR way, then they really deserve to go out of business. THAT is a core problem, and anyone who doesn't understand that might want to think about it a bit.

This is about customer service, marketing, and PR--all of it. Blackberry's performance in this arena has been PATHETIC for years, and it seems especially bad under Chen (or perhaps the situation has gotten worse, prompting more anxiety over the lack of information).

Whatever, the case--we can get angry at someone who claims to have information (which will be known soon enough or not), but let's not forget WHY we're in this position in the first place. BlackBerry is choosing to NOT communicate with its customers, promoters and fans, let alone the general public.

I really don't see how a company can have such a massive blind-spot.

KAM
    09-23-15 08:49 AM
    @dc2000 - take my word for it, report offensive posts and move on. Expect a ton of ****-hurt people as a result of no announcement being made today. This phone isn't coming out anytime soon most likely. Considering the planned availability in November (so far the most realistic expectation), we will likely hear about Venice mid to late October.

Posted via CB10
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    09-23-15 09:04 AM
    Why would anyone send hate PM? How ridiculous must you be...

Posted via CB10
    astrodan13 likes this.
    09-23-15 09:05 AM
221 ... 6789