The Priv: Five Months With Blackberry?s First Android | | Observer

You've been warned. This article is from a complete tool and is not true to the game.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-06-16 09:51 PM
    So why do you feel the need to share it and give it even further attention? Never understood that.

'This article sucks... everyone go read it and give it the attention the author wants!!'

�\_(ツ)_/�
    mmcclure0453, Ecm and artemis-kun like this.
    07-06-16 09:53 PM
    Good point, I don't know ....didn't think of it that way. Just burns me up to see stupid people with advanced hardware they can't handle.

You can remove it if you want.

07-06-16 10:03 PM
    Don't feed the troll. Ever.

07-06-16 10:41 PM
    Such a short article for such a long experience. I'm using an iPhone 6S for 2 days and my article could be longer than his.
    07-07-16 07:10 AM
    Actually I mostly agree with the article's main points. It's mostly just whining but the PRIV is slow - and don't tell me to disable this or that - I have a number of work related apps running and I sometimes have to wait multiple seconds to switch from something to something else. Then I reboot and it's fine for a week or so. I love the PKB but the guy is right, after using PKB scrolling / cursor moves, the first touch afterwards (to type) moves the cursor around to a random place and you never expect it and end up typing in the middle of a previous sentence. The SD card prompt after MM upgrade also scared me a bit but it was a matter of reading what it's telling you. So I'd say **** written article but not entirely false. I love the PRIV but perfect it is not. When using my TomTom nav app the phone is so slow the music stutters. The same app flies on my girlfriend's iPhone (unfair comparison I know, but in the end the user experience is what matters). Hub is slow and a recent update wiped all my custom views I spent some time configuring, so I never did them again. The productivity tab is a gimmick, keyboard app keeps crashing (I use two languages), and keeps resetting to one language only. The heating issues were clearly "resolved" by limiting the CPU or scheduler so installing / updating apps takes three times longer than before. DTEK is a good background mechanism but not a feature in my opinion - it's there but making it a key selling point was silly. Blah, blah. I've had my PRIV since preorder, moving from Classic (Curve before that), I love it to bits but I have no expectations of stability or reliability, or I did but quickly abandoned them. I accept all this and that's that.
    werkregen likes this.
    07-07-16 08:17 AM
    So why do you feel the need to share it and give it even further attention? Never understood that.

'This article sucks... everyone go read it and give it the attention the author wants!!'

�\_(ツ)_/�
    Although it is helpful to read these things in order to be able to properly stand up for BlackBerry. It's kind of like "know your enemy" kind of thing.

 Passport/SQW100-3  Make BlackBerry Great Again!
    07-26-16 09:25 AM
    Yea, kinda the same thing I was thinking jope28-
    09-08-16 03:17 PM