It's rumoured the BB10 version will be out next week.

Shortly followed by the Android version in November.

Then the iOS version in December.

But wait there's more! Windows version in 2016 Q1...and you won't believe this but...WebOS version in 2021 Q2.

Even bigger surprise.......for $19.95 extra(plus two SlimJim containers tops).......someone will hand-deliver your version dressed as a Mailman. Guess Who?

LazyEvul likes this.
    10-13-15 11:42 AM

Even bigger surprise.......for $19.95 extra(plus two SlimJim containers tops).......someone will hand-deliver your version dressed as a Mailman. Guess Who?

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...pszjebwi63.jpg
    How much for the nurse's outfit?
    10-13-15 11:59 AM
    Funny you mention the SDLC, because I personally see the opposite. These days it's all about delivery, in the name of "agile" processes. Deliver first as long as there are no showstoppers, fix next release.
    The term "SDLC" is new to me, but yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I think there are probably still some showstoppers.
    10-13-15 02:06 PM

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...pszjebwi63.jpg
    Screw Thor. I want delivery like this:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...l#post11988932
    Blacklatino likes this.
    10-13-15 02:11 PM
    Look at the "demo" units we've seen thus far (Baka & Chen). Both were buggy. This is being worked on and until they finish the final quirks we won't see this device, sadly.
    10-13-15 03:36 PM
    Look at the "demo" units we've seen thus far (Baka & Chen). Both were buggy. This is being worked on and until they finish the final quirks we won't see this device, sadly.
    What bugs did you notice in Chen's demo? I didn't see any but maybe that was because I was so distracted by the awesomeness of the demo.
    10-13-15 04:25 PM
56 123