Wondering is there any harm buying BlackBerry Priv from Dailysteals.?? They offer a crazy price..!!

Posted via CB10  вιaсĸвεггч� Passport
    07-18-16 12:01 PM
    It's an AT&T unlocked phone. The only negative thing is that you must update it through an autoloader.

Posted via PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    07-18-16 12:03 PM
    It's an AT&T unlocked phone. The only negative thing is that you must update it through an autoloader.

Posted via PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    Oh? I thought it's an unlocked, and as long it's a different courier anytime can update.??

07-18-16 12:11 PM
    I got the one on ebay and it is locked, but comes with an unlocking code (which I have no reason to use). It updated to marshmallow.

But I'm not familiar with the Stealz one.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android (Priv)
    07-18-16 12:12 PM
    I got the one on ebay and it is locked, but comes with an unlocking code (which I have no reason to use). It updated to marshmallow.

But I'm not familiar with the Stealz one.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android (Priv)
    The thing is, i am from Asia..that crazy price from Daily Steals, it's far cheaper than it's in here....so, if have problem with an update and autoloader it's a best option, i would need to think twice...lol

07-18-16 12:15 PM
    The thing is, i am from Asia..that crazy price from Daily Steals, it's far cheaper than it's in here....so, if have problem with an update and autoloader it's a best option, i would need to think twice...lol

You would need the Autoloader. When using it, it wipes all of your data and settings. So you'd have to restore each time you needed to update.

Or you can fly to the US use an AT&T sim card, update and fly home.
    07-18-16 03:20 PM
    You would need the Autoloader. When using it, it wipes all of your data and settings. So you'd have to restore each time you needed to update.

Or you can fly to the US use an AT&T sim card, update and fly home.
    I don't think OP would have to fly to the US. Just have an AT&T sim on WiFi.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    07-18-16 03:40 PM
    Ok. My employee got her Dailysteals priv. Took them 3 days to stick it into the ups system so the promised 3-4 day shipping ended up being 7 days. But the new AT&T Priv was delivered intact. The box was re-sealed but everything appeared to be new and untouched. Phone is working great.

It got its OTA AT&T marshmallow upgrade as soon as we stuck an AT&T sim card into it.

Just wanted you all to know about our Dailysteals experience.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    Uzi and FF22 like this.
    07-23-16 08:06 AM
    I purchased my AT&T branded Priv via Daily Steals. The shipping was delayed similar to what was mentioned above, but the device was fully unlocked (not requiring me to enter a code) and immediately worked on T-Mobile 's network. T-Mobile 's cover is dismal where I live, so ironically, I'm now using AT&T.

The build quality is great and I saved a couple hundred bucks over purchasing directly from AT&T.

FYI - your security updates will tell you to connect to WiFi, but you will need an AT&T sim.
    07-23-16 01:55 PM