I recently got my PRIV, yesterday in fact and I noticed during the time I was using it that the middle-right area of the back (a little bellow the volume buttons) would make an audible and tactile ''click'' whenever I put a light amount of pressure there (Literally holding it makes it click).
    I've seen people posting about a creaking screen but my unit's screen does not creak.
    So I was wondering if anyone had encountered this issue.

I bought this phone mainly because I wanted something with warranty and unlocked after I moved back to Canada from the United-States and I need something solid.
    ahmedhanif911 likes this.
    11-26-15 02:58 PM
    What you're experiencing is what most people are referring to when they say creaking. That airgap on the back will creak for some, click for others, whatever you want to call it. Same thing. Different pile.
    11-26-15 03:02 PM
    My Priv started creaking today. I've had it for just under a month with no problems. The creaking was loudest when any contact was made with the left side of the device under the power button. I found this forum and was pretty surprised to see so many others. I didn't want to go about removing the back but what I did do is put my fingernail between the screen and the main unit and pulled it out slightly. It snapped back into place and almost made a click sound. Absolutely no creak anymore. Not sure if something happened when my phone was in my pocket but thankful it's fixed!
    12-05-15 06:10 PM
    When you pinch the screen and back on the left side it will pop the back's edge. I have been experiencing this, view my entry Solved my creaky back issue.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-05-15 06:17 PM
    My Priv started creaking today. I've had it for just under a month with no problems. The creaking was loudest when any contact was made with the left side of the device under the power button. I found this forum and was pretty surprised to see so many others. I didn't want to go about removing the back but what I did do is put my fingernail between the screen and the main unit and pulled it out slightly. It snapped back into place and almost made a click sound. Absolutely no creak anymore. Not sure if something happened when my phone was in my pocket but thankful it's fixed!
    Just did the same after reading this post and my Priv stopped creaking! Hopefully it stays like this.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    eddiebouza likes this.
    12-06-15 12:35 AM
    I have the same problem. My first Priv had the click in the middle of the screen. So I returned it, and now my second Priv has a click on the back in the same spot you mentioned. Really disappointed because my Passport & Classic are built so well.
    12-06-15 02:24 AM