So soon after launch... Passport Board lasted longer... t'is a pity
    barbarianthemadserb and WT44 like this.
    11-26-16 01:36 PM
    People are moving onto bigger and better devices...I find myself creeping around here less and less...the Priv had a good run, thats all you can really ask for now a days.
    11-26-16 02:01 PM
    I agree...
    11-26-16 02:56 PM
    It's been a full year since the Priv release. That's actually not too bad for a forum devoted to a device release. The forum is still active. It's just not pages upon pages of redundant posts all repeating the same subject.
    FF22, 00stryder, bakron1 and 8 others like this.
    11-26-16 03:19 PM
    It's been a full year since the Priv release. That's actually not too bad for a forum devoted to a device release. The forum is still active. It's just not pages upon pages of redundant posts all repeating the same subject.
    Bullseye!

Posted via CB10
    11-26-16 03:24 PM
    Exactly what denver has said,

We have discussed everything,

Heating issue.
    Battery life.
    Build quality.
    Camera.
    Selfie camera.
    Performance.
    Misc issues.

I guess there's honestly nothing to left to discuss.

Wait for nougat and the forum will buzz again as their should be some bugs and updates coming along.

To the guy who said people are looking onto bigger and better phones.. What bigger and better phones are there honestly ?

It's android.. They all the same! Whether it's a midrange or high end device you put nova launcher on it and your device will do what an s7 does, hell there's even an always on display app now..

Market is saturated and boring. Priv is still a breath of fresh air.
    11-26-16 03:38 PM
    Threads like this are boring too. Or maybe a pity. I don't know. Whatever. Lol.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    11-26-16 03:41 PM
    Now that's Verizon had released MM, no need really for me.
    11-26-16 03:42 PM
    I just learned about NewPipe for youtube today. Even downloads. Investigating Adguard mentioned in the same post.

There's always something.

Besides. it's my day job!
    andy957, Mirko935 and IndianTiwari like this.
    11-26-16 04:49 PM
    Here I'm in the priv forum because the DTEK60 forum is 'boring' lol. Thing is with these android BlackBerrys, they're kinda like my iPhone with nothing much to say about it. Awesome devices, don't get me wrong .
    DarkJoker33 and FF22 like this.
    11-26-16 04:52 PM
    Agreed

Posted by my awesome Z30
    11-26-16 05:10 PM
    Now that's Verizon had released MM, no need really for me.
    Till Nougat get released.
    11-26-16 06:42 PM
    Till Nougat get released.
    No, you don't understand. We won't start the FCC petitions till Nougat has been released for, at least, five or six months. Then we start the "Waiting for Nougat on Verizon threadSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" There will be a separate thread on waiting for Security Updates for Months 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5!

Actually, we can start the Security Thread NOW!
    underway99, Wezard and DarkJoker33 like this.
    11-26-16 07:43 PM
    Don't forget that Passport launch was still during the days when BB10 wasn't on its deathbed so that could be the difference.
    11-26-16 10:54 PM
    Exactly what denver has said,

To the guy who said people are looking onto bigger and better phones.. What bigger and better phones are there honestly ?

It's android.. They all the same! Whether it's a midrange or high end device you put nova launcher on it and your device will do what an s7 does, hell there's even an always on display app now..

Market is saturated and boring. Priv is still a breath of fresh air.
    I beg to differ. There are plenty of better phones then the PRIV. The only thing the PRIV ever had going for it was the slider/physical keyboard.
    I had the PRIV for over a year, while sure it was a great device, after moving onto a Pixel, it's really made me come to realize what top of the line specs and a better chip can really do for a phone.
    Even when the PRIV was released last year, it's specs weren't anything spectacular. And while some say Android doesnt require top specs to run, sure, it doesn't. But if you want it to run quick and smooth with out hiccups day in and day out, then 4GB of ram and a Snapdragon 821 will beat out 3GB and a 808 any day.

Now don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my PRIV. It was a great device. I really enjoyed the form factor. It's just that after a year later, it time to move onto something better!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    11-27-16 02:13 AM
    What exactly is supposed to be happening on the Priv forum for you not to think it's boring?
    PantherBlitz likes this.
    11-27-16 03:30 AM
    I kinda like boring. Wiff three children and five grandchildren and a client in the midst of field testing, I really appreciate boring. In the context of Priv and this forum, it means my Priv / Verizon just works and is dependable! Doc N
    11-27-16 05:56 AM
    Lol
    11-27-16 06:01 AM
    i think DTEK 60 have a better build quality.
    11-27-16 09:34 AM
    I Just got one. Great device and much more premium than my DTEK50. Only the keyboard is a bit of let down
    11-27-16 10:41 AM
    The jury is still out on that one. LOL
    11-27-16 10:44 AM
    What is a pity is that you seem to be more interested in posting negative useless threads than actually enjoying your mobile device.

You might be inclined to say the same about me except I've been here everyday for many years HELPING people with real issues and trying to keep things in a positive forward motion.

So the forum thread is boring. Does that mean you're bored with your Priv, too? Look for the good things that got you to buy your device in the first place and enjoy it.
    It's just a mobile device.... NOT a status symbol !
    11-27-16 03:44 PM
    I kinda like boring. Wiff three children and five grandchildren and a client in the midst of field testing, I really appreciate boring. In the context of Priv and this forum, it means my Priv / Verizon just works and is dependable! Doc N
    Doc.... You said it !!
    Now I'm just wondering if there's actually someone older than me, here. I'm 66 (my avatar was shot this year.)
    11-27-16 03:49 PM
    Doc.... You said it !!
    Now I'm just wondering if there's actually someone older than me, here. I'm 66 (my avatar was shot this year.)
    I admit to nothing but I qualify as older, although a long time friend subscribed me to a newspaper many years ago, as, yes, Peter Pan and still suggests I will never grow up! But what does she know!

Did he survive the shooting?
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    11-27-16 04:14 PM
    I don't think it's just the Priv forum, I've been finding it this way for a while now. I used to be a daily user of CB, but now it's a few times a week at best.

It almost reminds me of some of those day time soaps - watch half an episode, wait 6 months, watch another half episode and you know exactly what's been happening in the time you've missed lol!

But in all seriousness, I miss the day's when you'd log in, and see a wrath of new threads that were actually interesting and informative, rather than the now, over repeated threads and the armchair ceo's, people complaining at how much better BB10 was / is etc etc.

Even the CB blog starts to look like watching the news on a slow day...
    vpblaze likes this.
    11-27-16 04:49 PM
40 12