May I ask why two separate apps for CrackBerry are listed in Google Play?

----------

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crackberry.app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkcrackbreey.activity
    11-05-15 03:13 AM
    May I ask why two separate apps for CrackBerry are listed in Google Play?

----------

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...crackberry.app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...breey.activity
    Pretty sure one os Forum and the other is News
    11-05-15 03:32 AM
    Thank you . . . I will try them out on an Android OS device.
    11-05-15 07:32 AM
    The first app, Crackberry - The App!, also has forums. I actually didn't even realize they had a separate forums app. Seems redundant, but I suppose some people just like heading straight to the forums without the fuss of looking past the news front.
    11-05-15 07:39 AM
    The first app, Crackberry - The App!, also has forums.
    I suppose some people just like heading straight to the forums without the fuss of looking past the news front.
    Thank you. Screen copies of The App! will follow.

CrackBerry apps on Android . . . CrackBerry - The App! and CrackBerry Forums. Why are there two apps for CrackBerry in Google Play?-screenshot_2015-11-05-22-58-58.png

CrackBerry apps on Android . . . CrackBerry - The App! and CrackBerry Forums. Why are there two apps for CrackBerry in Google Play?-screenshot_2015-11-05-22-59-18.png

CrackBerry apps on Android . . . CrackBerry - The App! and CrackBerry Forums. Why are there two apps for CrackBerry in Google Play?-screenshot_2015-11-05-23-00-38.png

And screen copies of Forums will follow.

CrackBerry apps on Android . . . CrackBerry - The App! and CrackBerry Forums. Why are there two apps for CrackBerry in Google Play?-screenshot_2015-11-05-23-01-53.png

CrackBerry apps on Android . . . CrackBerry - The App! and CrackBerry Forums. Why are there two apps for CrackBerry in Google Play?-screenshot_2015-11-05-23-04-48.png

CrackBerry apps on Android . . . CrackBerry - The App! and CrackBerry Forums. Why are there two apps for CrackBerry in Google Play?-screenshot_2015-11-05-23-03-02.png
    11-05-15 08:20 AM
    The Android version of CrackBerry... actually works better than the BB10 version.

They actually have a development team that works on it and release regular updates.... of course it's really the same app as all the other MobileNations Apps, just re-branded.
    idhbar likes this.
    11-05-15 08:25 AM
    Just to let you know OP, since some members here are going to use Android Priv, Android Central has also got 2 apps.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-05-15 08:27 AM
    The Android version of CrackBerry... actually works better than the BB10 version.
    CB10 has superior forums functionality relative to its Android counterpart, but I otherwise agree.

Meanwhile, the CB forums app for Android is built directly on Tapatalk.
    11-05-15 08:33 AM
    How else do you think Google Play has so many apps?

I kid, I kid.... well, kind of.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 08:40 AM

They actually have a development team that works on it and release regular updates.... of course it's really the same app as all the other MobileNations Apps, just re-branded.
    I use both and Android app is a bit sluggish actually and doesn't have all the BB10 app features and you can never see comments after the 400th comments on any post in the Android app. CrackBerry app for BB10 is so much better and in fact I feel it is even better than Android Central app for Android which is also laggy and not as responsive where Crackberry app for BB10 is very fluid and feels like it came stock with BB10.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 09:12 AM
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...crackberry.app

This is the more current one i think and the one i use. It has updated to current material UI. I honestly dont know why we still have the other version unless it plays better on older devices or something
    Pirate_King likes this.
    11-05-15 10:32 AM