Anyone thinking of adding a counterweight for a more comfortable extended typing?

Btw I just got the case today -- I didn't expect to like it but I do. It makes it bigger, but also more like a 'real machine', like the TI-89 or something. I'm sure some of us feel really out of touch with the aesthetic preferences of this day and age. I like small, boxy electronics. Makes me feel like an engineer.

So I'm using the case even though there is probably next to zero need for it in terms of protection...

btw -- you people complaining about the small circles the case leaves are *absolutely insane*. how do y'all sleep at night with that degree of neurolis? ;D
    anon(870071) likes this.
    12-06-15 12:37 AM
    I don't, which I am sure, is part of the problem...

But I do expect, when I pay top dollar for a device--and an OEM case (let me stress OEM) that everything should work as intended (minus the damage).

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 01:14 AM
    The problem isn't that I'm easily satisified. It's that there are far bigger problems for people who actually want to "get **** done". It's like getting a race car and worrying about the tinted windows. What about undo? global shortcuts? home / end? control buttons for quick copy paste?

But because people are worried about how much give the case has when I press on it we get a sea of basically identical smartphones with cumbersome user interfaces but lots of gloss.

end rant.
    12-06-15 12:51 PM
    It's OK to be particular! I sell my devices in rotation as I'm an early adoptor so having the device in the best possible selling condition is always the best ideal situation!

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    12-06-15 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD