Someone posted a render of a Passport Slider. I thought that was a great idea. That got me thinking what if BB applied the sliding keyboard concept to all future phone lines. I can see having a slider keyboard on the Classic and even Bold type line of phones. Having the option of PKB and VKB on the same phone. Nice.
    An alternative could be snap-on keyboards, one PKB, one VKB. These could connect to the bottom, where the PKB already is. Whether one prefers the physical or touch screen keyboards the choice would be available on the same phone without the VKB using up screen space.
    One phone, two keyboard options.
    Just thinking of future possibilities.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    08-20-15 04:25 AM
    I believe BlackBerry said they're trying to release 1 new unique phone every year with the passport being last year's, I guess it is kind of different, but there's not much you can do to a phones foe m factor to make it "different". You could be like icarly and have it shape like a pear, that's be kind of cool

Posted via CB10
    08-20-15 04:43 AM
    There was another unique concept device from Blackberry rumored last year along with the Venice, code named Visa. It has an interesting PKB where the layouts taken from Passport (3 rows), but you can hide the 2 rows showing 10 keys for shortcuts I suppose.The form factor is candy bar.
    08-23-15 02:05 PM
    Next one will hopefully be a landscape slider with a more UMPC like style. That would be great. Anyway, I will buy the Slider as soon as it's been released.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-15 02:16 PM