So when you compose an email via the HUB and use the physical keyboard to select some text, there should be a copy paste menu appear automatically over the selected text but in our case it doesn't. I have to click the text to make it appear.

It works fine in all other apps except the HUB! So bad. I hope they will notice it and fix it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-03-16 04:39 PM
    Thanks

this has been reported.

Dev
    Product Manager - BlackBerry
    05-03-16 06:11 PM
    It works fine in all other apps except the HUB!
    I don't know which "all other apps" you are referring to, but for sure it isn't working in BB's notes any longer.
    Not sure if it was different before in 3rd party app: Docs togo, but not working either. Shift+ selecting text with pkb in Opera's browser also seems to be not possible any longer. You can now only do this with the vkb.
    05-03-16 06:29 PM
    You will see the same problem in Chrome and any other app using a webview. Not totally sure how to fix at the moment.
    05-03-16 10:45 PM
    I don't know which "all other apps" you are referring to, but for sure it isn't working in BB's notes any longer.
    Not sure if it was different before in 3rd party app: Docs togo, but not working either. Shift+ selecting text with pkb in Opera's browser also seems to be not possible any longer. You can now only do this with the vkb.
    Okay if i use the virtual keyboard to select text in the HUB it would show copy/paste automatically right after selecting the text.

When I select the text via physical keyboard by double taping the physical keyboard, then press shift + scrolling up or down.

The moment you select the text, it should show copy / paste menu.

I did the same scenario with BBM, Gmail , text messages... works fine. It doesn't work with the HUB some reason.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-04-16 04:28 AM