How do you copy an email address? It is not in contact (because yahoo can't be seen although it is there). And I pull up an email with the address in it and it won't allow me.to copy.

This priv phone is a mess now a days. Nothing works.
    11-11-17 09:30 AM
    How do you copy an email address? It is not in contact (because yahoo can't be seen although it is there). And I pull up an email with the address in it and it won't allow me.to copy.

This priv phone is a mess now a days. Nothing works.
    Just long press the sender.
    11-11-17 09:32 AM
    That would be great if that happened. All I get is the attached. And I can't copy it

Attachment 431325
    11-11-17 10:03 AM
    That would be great if that happened. All I get is the attached. And I can't copy it

Attachment 431325
    Why are you on your "compose" screen?

Are you up-to-date on all of your OS and BlackBerry App updates?
    11-11-17 10:06 AM
    Where else would I go, to get an email?
    11-11-17 10:18 AM
    Yes, I am up to date
    11-11-17 10:18 AM
    Where else would I go, to get an email?
    If you want to copy an address, aren't you looking at received email?

Why would you want to copy an email address from your own contact list while composing?
    11-11-17 10:36 AM
    I am copying it to give it to someone via text. I would get it from my contacts to pass on but Yahoo.ca contact do not work anymore. There is no way to get an email address to pass on
    11-11-17 10:40 AM
    I am copying it to give it to someone via text. I would get it from my contacts to pass on but Yahoo.ca contact do not work anymore. There is no way to get an email address to pass on
    What do you mean yahoo.ca contacts do not work?

The account is added to the phone, and you have selected to sync contacts?
    11-11-17 10:48 AM
    It's all set up. It used to work. It doesn't work any more. I have tried to get it sorted. Many post for help but no one could help.
    11-11-17 10:55 AM
    It's all set up. It used to work. It doesn't work any more. I have tried to get it sorted. Many post for help but no one could help.
    Remove the account and add it back.
    11-11-17 10:57 AM
    I have ask how to do this. I can not figure out to get it removed.

I can't readd it, because contacts say it is there. But I cannot remove it because the contracts menu does not see it.
    11-11-17 11:01 AM
    I have ask how to do this. I can not figure out to get it removed.

I can't readd it, because contacts say it is there. But I cannot remove it because the contracts menu does not see it.
    Go to device settings, Accounts. Select the Yahoo account and then remove it by hitting the 3 dots at the top right.
    11-11-17 11:06 AM
    Funny enough, there is no Yahoo on there
    11-11-17 11:09 AM
    Funny enough, there is no Yahoo on there
    And you're receiving Yahoo email?!

Anyhow, add the account to the HUB via HUB settings.
    11-11-17 11:12 AM
    I receive Yahoo mail on the hub.

As mentioned, I can't add the account to Contacts as it says it's already there. I can't see it... but it says it's there lol
    11-11-17 11:15 AM
    I receive Yahoo mail on the hub.

As mentioned, I can't add the account to Contacts as it says it's already there. I can't see it... but it says it's there lol
    Don't add it to contacts.

Go to HUB settings and check to see if the account is there. If so, remove and add back.
    11-11-17 11:17 AM
    I have done that. I can see it. It works fine. I have removed it and put it back.

I have moved passed. Need something else to try.
    11-11-17 11:19 AM
    I have done that. I can see it. It works fine. I have removed it and put it back.

I have moved passed. Need something else to try.
    Go online to your yahoo account and make sure you are allowing contacts to be shared.

The this does not seem to be a device issue.
    11-11-17 11:28 AM
    I forget were to check it again but I checked all of that. In fact, writing an email, will pull up anyone I want. But on Contacts, it won't work.

What I have found out is that I want to deleted the yahoo out of Contacts and readd it. But it won't let me find it, to delete it. So I can stuck with it.
    11-11-17 11:38 AM
    I forget were to check it again but I checked all of that. In fact, writing an email, will pull up anyone I want. But on Contacts, it won't work.

What I have found out is that I want to deleted the yahoo out of Contacts and readd it. But it won't let me find it, to delete it. So I can stuck with it.
    Contacts auto-populate from the HUB account. I've never added an account from within the contacts app itself.
    11-11-17 12:08 PM
    I didn't know that. I have deleted it from hub, more than twice.

I have removed, disable, reinstated Contacts.

I have gotten apps (that did not work). (But smooth-sync for yahoo works best).

Other than putting my phone back to new, I don't know what else to do. Contacts just won't fix.

It did all work, and went belly up and I have no idea why.
    11-11-17 12:28 PM
    I didn't know that. I have deleted it from hub, more than twice.

I have removed, disable, reinstated Contacts.

I have gotten apps (that did not work). (But smooth-sync for yahoo works best).

Other than putting my phone back to new, I don't know what else to do. Contacts just won't fix.

It did all work, and went belly up and I have no idea why.
    It's a very simple process. When you add the account to the HUB, everything will work perfectly.

So either you have somehow messed something up which is difficult to remotely unravel by the likes of me and others, or you have an issue at the Yahoo end.

Maybe it's time for a factory reset?
    11-11-17 12:36 PM
    I can see it on the Hub. Funny.
    Wish it would work on Contacts.

I may do a factory reset but it's such a pain. Even things like Password Keeper will be lost. (Which I thought there was a way to go from one device to another and move it, but it didn't)

So either no contacts, or factory reset. Thinking about which one I will do.
    11-11-17 12:42 PM
    I can see it on the Hub. Funny.
    Wish it would work on Contacts.

I may do a factory reset but it's such a pain. Even things like Password Keeper will be lost. (Which I thought there was a way to go from one device to another and move it, but it didn't)

So either no contacts, or factory reset. Thinking about which one I will do.
    You can export data from Password Keeper and import it back after.
    11-11-17 12:53 PM
30 12