I am using the BlackBerry calendar on my Priv. Is it possible to set up a new (empty)Google calendar on my pc and sync the calendar entries from my phone into the new Google Calendar on my pc?
    05-17-17 10:08 PM
    I am using the BlackBerry calendar on my Priv. Is it possible to set up a new (empty)Google calendar on my pc and sync the calendar entries from my phone into the new Google Calendar on my pc?
    Welcome to Crackberry.

I'm not sure that I'm the one to help but if you setup the Priv to use the Google Calendar in association with a Gmail account, I think that would result in them syncing. What I'm not sure about is if there's a simple way to move/copy/whatever items from the Blackberry calendar to a Google unless you are already using Google under the Blackberry calendar.

Let's see if someone has some suggestions.
    05-17-17 11:26 PM
    If I install the Google Calendar app on my Priv it syncs with the existing BB Calendar. What I haven't been able to do is copy the calendar entries onto an empty Google Calendar on my pc. Can anyone help with this?
    05-20-17 08:49 PM
    Hi red223,

I use the Google Calendar app to sync my online Microsoft Outlook calendar. (I did not like the BB Calendar app layout, etc.)

On my computer I have MS Office 2016 and use the Outlook calendar to update/sync the online Microsoft Outlook calendar.

Are you able to use MS Outlook calendar to access your online Google calendar?
    05-21-17 09:12 AM