Perhaps I haven't found it, but always having conversation mode /threaded mails on us not always good. I would like it to be possible to turn off in the settings menu. Many other email clients support both.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 02:52 PM
    Found it:-)

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 03:15 PM
    Perhaps I haven't found it, but always having conversation mode /threaded mails on us not always good. I would like it to be possible to turn off in the settings menu. Many other email clients support both.

Posted via CB10
    Would love to know what it is that you don't like about conversation mode specifically to see if we can improve it further in the future.
    11-12-15 10:55 PM
    Would love to know what it is that you don't like about conversation mode specifically to see if we can improve it further in the future.
    Let's put it like this. I'm sort if verk used to the PC-Oulook way if working and also when I can see the direct time stamp on all mails geting in. Fr me personalen I like that more. n the other hand some of my friends like the conversation mode very much. Right now it's OJ with me as I found the settings fr it, but thanks fr the question.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android and BlackBerry Priv
    11-13-15 04:35 AM
    I would like to turn off conversation mode, but cannot find where to do this. Can you help?
    11-15-15 03:52 AM
    I would like to turn off conversation mode, but cannot find where to do this. Can you help?
    Hub Settings.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-15-15 07:15 AM