I have a brand new priv I'm trying to setup for a friend. He has all his calendar and contacts stored on his outlook.com account. When I added this account to the hub, the email and calendar sync'd perfectly, but contacts will not come in. Within the BlackBerry contacts app we just see a circle spinning and spinning. Anybody have any hints ? Cody?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    08-19-16 04:18 PM
    Export the contacts from Outlook & import them into his new Gmail acct. Should sync perfectly.
    08-19-16 04:25 PM
    I was just going to report that I I just exported contacts to his gmail account. Contacts still won't sync. Maybe I have a bad instance of BlackBerry contacts.

08-19-16 04:51 PM
    I think it's because this priv is so new that it was never set up before Hub+. And Hub+ doesn't deal with contacts. Cody. Would love your input here.

08-19-16 05:19 PM
    I was right. I reset to factory. Then setup outlook.com account in hub without updating BlackBerry apps. All sync'd correctly. Calendar and contacts.

08-19-16 06:19 PM
    And after BlackBerry App updates, including Hub+, all still good. Just like the rest of us.

08-19-16 07:28 PM
    What version did you try on the first time???
    08-21-16 02:41 PM
    And after BlackBerry App updates, including Hub+, all still good. Just like the rest of us.

After updating the apps, did you by chance try adding a new contact to ensure that it's still syncing your contacts? Just curious.

Anyhoo... In the future, if you have problems syncing your outlook contacts, instead of exporting/importing them manually, it's easier to just install the outlook app and let it sync for you.
    08-21-16 03:08 PM
    What version did you try on the first time???
    I don't recall. But it was the latest version offered in the playstore as of Thursday.

08-21-16 03:40 PM
    After updating the apps, did you by chance try adding a new contact to ensure that it's still syncing your contacts? Just curious.

Anyhoo... In the future, if you have problems syncing your outlook contacts, instead of exporting/importing them manually, it's easier to just install the outlook app and let it sync for you.
    No. But it wouldn't pull in all of my contacts from Outlook.com.

08-22-16 06:53 AM