My Contacts app had an update.
    Now I get an error that it needs Hub+ to run. I disabled BlackBerry Hub last November and do not have Hub+.
    I reverted to the factory installed version of Contacts and get an error that says I need to enable BlackBerry Services. That isn't even something I can find.
    Is anyone else having problem with Contacts?
    What app are other Android people using?
    09-16-16 12:24 PM
    My Contacts app had an update.
    Now I get an error that it needs Hub+ to run. I disabled BlackBerry Hub last November and do not have Hub+.
    I reverted to the factory installed version of Contacts and get an error that says I need to enable BlackBerry Services. That isn't even something I can find.
    Is anyone else having problem with Contacts?
    What app are other Android people using?
    Hub+ is the updated and renamed BB Services. So, if you want Contacts to work you will probably need Hub+

Can I ask why you disabled the Hub? It is much improved since last Nov although you might still not like it.
    09-16-16 01:03 PM
    I don't use Hub and it nagged me constantly so I disabled it.

I don't really want something I don't use running all the time. I guess I can turn Hub on and see if it sits quietly. Or I'll see if I can get my other address book to work with the phone.

I got a Priv because I was looking for a new Android phone with a phsical keyboard but I already had apps I used/liked. I looked at the BlackBerry apps when I got my Priv and decided to keep the keyboard (that's why I bought it), the launcher because it was fine, the camera because I hardly every use it, and contacts because it was the same as Google's contacts which has always been fine for my phone dialer. The other BlackBerry stuff I turned off.

I have email/messaging/scheduling apps that I already used that are on all of my Android devices and aggregate all of my info. Since this is the only BlackBerry I have ever had, I am not vested in BlackBerry proprietary stuff.
    09-16-16 01:52 PM
    OK, I installed Hub+. It started yelling at me in less than 5 min. So I blocked all notifications from it. Also, it is big, ~100MB.

Now contacts seems to be working.
    09-16-16 03:27 PM
    OK, I installed Hub+. It started yelling at me in less than 5 min. So I blocked all notifications from it. Also, it is big, ~100MB.

Now contacts seems to be working.
    What is it YELLING about? If you don't add accounts to it, I would expect it to be quiet but I don't know that for sure. But, yes, you should be able to turn off Notices.
    09-16-16 05:14 PM
    You can download Hub + services and then you can disable the Hub if you don't use it.

Posted via my BlackBerry Priv
    09-16-16 05:18 PM
    Let me start with I don't just let my phone "run". I have never had a BlackBerry before and I probably am not their normal user.

The first thing was that location is turned off.
    Then it was that I don't have these other apps. Well I don't use them.

I didn't wait for it to get to me not having a BlackBerry login or any of the other things it got upset about in the past.
    09-16-16 07:39 PM
    You can download Hub + services and then you can disable the Hub if you don't use it.

Posted via my BlackBerry Priv
    I left Hub disabled (it can't be deleted) and downloaded Hub+ services. Hub being disabled wasn't a problem.
    09-16-16 07:43 PM