Hello all, I've been looking all over for a solution and have yet to find one. I am using Textra as my SMS app and through the BlackBerry Launcher, you can assign a shortcut for direct message, and this leads to the contacts app where a shortcut can be assign for text message. The problem is, the contact shortcut icon/circle shows a blurry icon photo even though the photo in the contacts app is sharp/HD (I set my own HD photos for contacts). I am on nova launcher so this allows me to edit the shortcut. I replace the shortcut icon to an HD photo but this "squares" the photo and the circle icon is no longer there. Does anyone know of an app or process to make my own circle shaped photos, that also has transparencies? I put all of my shortcut/sms in a folder. I've looked through Crackberry, online searches (a lot of iOS apps come up) and the ones in GPS are not a guarantee to be a quality app. Is my only solution cropping the pic on my computer and saving it as a jpg and applying it to the shortcut? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
    05-16-16 12:01 AM
    Please close this thread. I found an app that crops in a circle and allows background transparencies.
    05-31-16 05:02 PM