I am using the blackberry contacts app on my PRIV, and in the app I have a group set up for emailing my hockey team. When starting a new email from the hub, I cannot find the group. If I want to send an email to the group, I need to go into the contacts app and select the group from there to send a new email. This is frustrating when trying to forward an email to the group. Is it normal to not be able to select a group from the hub, or am I missing something simple here.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-03-16 10:57 PM
    How do you even make a contact group? Forgive my lameness.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    09-03-16 11:29 PM
    Disregard. Found it.

09-03-16 11:30 PM
    I am using the blackberry contacts app on my PRIV, and in the app I have a group set up for emailing my hockey team. When starting a new email from the hub, I cannot find the group. If I want to send an email to the group, I need to go into the contacts app and select the group from there to send a new email. This is frustrating when trying to forward an email to the group. Is it normal to not be able to select a group from the hub, or am I missing something simple here.

I just tried it on mine, and it worked perfectly....when I clicked on the '+' sign, the Contact app opened offering 2 tabs...Contacts and Groups...selected Group and it inserted everyone in that group into the To field of my email. I rely on Group heavily, since i have roughly 1500 contacts, so it better da*n work. Believe it or not, this feature even works better than it ever did on BB OS10.

FF22 and dm3ready like this.
    09-03-16 11:42 PM
    I agree. I just tested and groups can be selected from hub as mentioned above.

09-03-16 11:52 PM
    OMG!!! Thanks for the replies. I have never noticed the little "+" symbol before. That makes me feel pretty dumb. It works perfectly on my phone. I was just typing the group name in the "To" field and it would not work.

FF22 likes this.
    09-04-16 10:39 AM
    Not seeing the + sign if you can direct me there I'd like to try this out. Send group texts for work all the time. Im still on Verizon lollipop if that makes a difference

Posted with my awaiting an update verizon priv
    09-04-16 11:14 AM
    I just checked and there is no + sign when starting a text message from the text app. Maybe a different text messaging app will allow that. Although I have already proven myself to be incredibly stupid when it came to my original post so maybe there is something simple there too that I am missing.

09-04-16 11:59 PM
    I am able to utilize the groups I setup in BlackBerry contacts in Textra to send group chats.

09-05-16 03:41 PM
    I can do it as well with the Verizon message app just curious how to do it from the hub

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    09-09-16 12:52 PM