Good grief all of a sudden when I boot up my Priv I keep getting android.process.acore has stopped. Has anyone seen this before?
    12-28-15 05:03 PM
    I just noticed that when I launch the contacts app this error will repeat every time and crash the app. Yes, I've cleared the caches for all apps.
    12-28-15 05:05 PM
    Well, I did a factory reset and this resolved my issue until I opened up the dropbox app. Uninstalling it now, going to reboot, and reinstall that app. I'll report back what I find as this is ugly.
    12-29-15 05:40 PM
    Ok, I found the culprit which is Facebook. I uninstalled the app and the error went away and played around with the device for a good 15 minutes with no issues. I then installed it again from the play store and the issue is back.
    12-29-15 06:16 PM
    I'm also plagued by this problem and can't figure it out. I have a new ATT Priv which I've only had for a couple of weeks. As soon as I have added accounts with contacts I get the dreaded acore process has stopped error (it's quite well documented on a range of Android devices). I've tried all the fixes I found online including clearing the data and caches of: BBM, Blackberry Hub, Calendar, Google Calendar, Calendar Storage, Contacts, Contacts Storage, Google Services Framework.

I've tried disabling syncing and tried deleting my accounts, all of which have not worked. I've also reset app preferences, and wiped my software cache. I've done a factory reset 6 times but the problem recurs without fail. I've even tried disabling BBM, have not installed Facebook, and tried it with only Google accounts or only Outlook exchange accounts added.

As a result, I haven't been able to actually switch over to my Priv from my Samsung, and it's been quite frustrating along the way. Hoping someone here has some insights? Is it possible that the Marshmallow update might help? I haven't received it yet but just hoping...
    05-23-16 07:58 PM
    That sounds most unpleasant. Have you considered reloading the entire OS using an Autoloader.

Find the one for your AT&T device

BlackBerry Priv Autoloaders - Page 6 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Or call

Blackberry Support 1-866-533-8067
    05-23-16 09:23 PM
    I'm also plagued by this problem and can't figure it out. I have a new ATT Priv which I've only had for a couple of weeks. As soon as I have added accounts with contacts I get the dreaded acore process has stopped error (it's quite well documented on a range of Android devices). I've tried all the fixes I found online including clearing the data and caches of: BBM, Blackberry Hub, Calendar, Google Calendar, Calendar Storage, Contacts, Contacts Storage, Google Services Framework.

I've tried disabling syncing and tried deleting my accounts, all of which have not worked. I've also reset app preferences, and wiped my software cache. I've done a factory reset 6 times but the problem recurs without fail. I've even tried disabling BBM, have not installed Facebook, and tried it with only Google accounts or only Outlook exchange accounts added.

As a result, I haven't been able to actually switch over to my Priv from my Samsung, and it's been quite frustrating along the way. Hoping someone here has some insights? Is it possible that the Marshmallow update might help? I haven't received it yet but just hoping...
    That sounds most unpleasant. Have you considered reloading the entire OS using an Autoloader.

Find the one for your AT&T device

Or call

Blackberry Support 1-866-533-8067
    05-23-16 09:25 PM