This will be a question for owners of Priv, particularly the Techies.

Can anybody vouch for the Priv connecting to a Bluetooth hotspot Access Point same as a tablet can connect? It should start with pairing and then simply connect. I will show the closest video I found to a more confusing way I can't make sense of. It says there may be a special symbol in the status bar with like the iPod Touch. I've been given good advice and alternatives like to just use Wi-Fi or a tablet. All I'm asking is can it be done and what I'm overlooking? The video mentions the phone needs to have at least Bluetooth 3.0 which the Priv has 4.1. I want to do this eventually. Thanks.

Blackberry lists this feature as working both directions.
    https://help.blackberry.com/en/priv/...907887977.html
    Personal Area Network Profile (PAN) This profile allows you to use your device to share your network connection when connected to a Bluetooth enabled computer. This profile also lets you connect your device to another device that is sharing its network connection.
    07-12-17 11:51 PM
    I really don't see why bother with it when you can use Wi-Fi hotspot. But maybe it needs to be activated once you pair them, under BT devices and then tap on the device's settings.
    07-14-17 06:12 AM