I just called ShopBB customer service to see exactly when I will receive the phone and he said the phones will ship ON the 6th and with 2-3 days shipping, most phones will be delivered on the 10th and 11th in the United States.

Most people already figured this, but there had been questions about whether the phones would ship on the 6th, arrive the 6th or sometime after. Looks like another week US folks!
    11-02-15 10:06 AM
    Probably same for Canada them. If not later because post office and delivery companies don't do anything on weekends
    11-02-15 10:08 AM
    This launch has been entirely screwed. If I wasn't on T-Mobile I would cancel my preorder seeing as AT&T is launching on Friday

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 10:25 AM
    How does it normally work with other phones like the iPhone if you order it for delivery from Apple does it arrive on Launch day or ship on Launch day? I'm buying from my carrier as I owe a tonne on my device balance since I just upgraded last year so I'll just be going to the store on Friday
    11-02-15 10:30 AM
    So if I manage to get one in store on Friday I actually beat out all the pre-orders to getting a phone in hand. And cheaper.
    11-02-15 10:32 AM
    So if I manage to get one in store on Friday I actually beat out all the pre-orders to getting a phone in hand. And cheaper.
    Remain to be seen...
    11-02-15 10:37 AM
    How does it normally work with other phones like the iPhone if you order it for delivery from Apple does it arrive on Launch day or ship on Launch day? I'm buying from my carrier as I owe a tonne on my device balance since I just upgraded last year so I'll just be going to the store on Friday
    You get it delivered to your house on launch day.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 12:00 PM