Yesterday i was having lots of problems with my device and a really helpful guy ''milfou'' suggested me to do a autoloader os reload. And i did. Although it fixed lots of my problems concerning the heat issue i am still having problems especially when i go look sth on instagram , snapchat or chrome. I reloaded my os last niught so could be a sencronization issue ? That would only be fixed by waiting os to adapt to the phone ? Cuz my phone is getting better and better every passing hour

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-07-16 02:39 PM
    The more work (processing) a device's CPU has to do, the more power is consumed, and the hotter it gets. This applies to all devices, but the Priv does seem to get warmer than most. Make sure you're not putting it anywhere that might interfere with it staying as cool as possible.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-16 03:01 PM
    You need to give it a few days for things to settle after autoloader. Should get better.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-07-16 03:16 PM
    Device takes sometime to settle down . I am sure you will enjoy the performance.

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    08-07-16 04:14 PM
    I did a full restore on my Priv after about 2 days of it being really hot with little to no use at all. It seems like it really helped. The phone stays cool now in my pocket now and as a bonus it really helped battery life.

I do still notice the phone getting warm doing certain things, like using Chrome for a while like you mentioned. But I also realized this is the first phone I've had in a while that I didn't not use a case with. So I'm making direct contact with the back of the phone. It's possible other phones get like this, but the case can mask the heat.
    08-07-16 05:09 PM