What is "stoked"?
    It means incredibly excited, something like it.
    Alain_A likes this.
    10-31-15 12:05 AM
    Screw it...ordered two cases and a big SD card, I am all in...!!
    Congrats mane. Hope you enjoy your purchase!

Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 01:10 AM
    All things considered phone wise Its not like you have a big choice. Z30 is getting long in the tooth now. And at some stage you would have to ask yourself, whats next? Natural linear progression would be Z3, Leap, Z30 and then what? Can only be Priv.
    10-31-15 01:16 AM
    Laphroaig Quarter Cask or Talisker for me.
    http://i.imgur.com/mIFDamj.jpg
    Ardbeg Uigeadail

Quarter Cask used to be one of my favorites, but something has changed in the past couple of years.
    10-31-15 05:54 AM
    I just tried ordering a bunch of accessories from Ctackberry, and BAM, I got nervous about not liking this phone and it getting bad reviews...
    It kind of freaked me out. And now I am a bit scared pulling the trigger on this phone...
    Anyone else?
    I have bought a new (Blackberry) phone every sear since the Z10 launch, and was all set for the Priv.
    Now, I need some coaxing....
    The only review that matters is your review based on your experience!

Do you let others make all your life decisions?
    10-31-15 08:29 AM
    Cold Feet all of a sudden...-you-can-do-.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    10-31-15 08:43 AM
    Aberlour A'Bunadh. 60.1%

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 10:12 AM
    The Singleton
    10-31-15 11:58 AM
    It means incredibly excited, something like it.
    Well, literally, it means you put a bunch of extra wood on the fire to make it hotter:. You stoked the fire. If you are the fire, you are now stoked.
    11-01-15 08:55 AM
    Ardbeg Uigeadail

Quarter Cask used to be one of my favorites, but something has changed in the past couple of years.
    I do love a good Islay. Want to try Ardbeg and Bruddalich at some point, but boy they are expensive.
    11-01-15 09:00 AM
    Z30 is getting long in the tooth now.
    The Z30 is not getting long in the tooth. I would not say going from BlackBerry 10 to BlackBerry android is a natural progression for all BB10 users, unless having the full size touch screen in addition to the real keyboard outweighs moving to android. Or if you prefer android and the extra app availability.
    11-01-15 09:04 AM
    Ata boy! Balls to the walls all in!!

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 09:20 AM
    I hope phones never stop having SD slots. I bought a 128 gig SD card back when it was announced almost 2 years ago.. Been swapping it from one phone to another, will throw it on the Priv once I get it.
    LoneStarRed likes this.
    11-01-15 10:46 AM
    Dude, it's a phone, not a marriage.
    If it doesn't work for you just sell it. ;D
    Or he could just wait and try it first with taking a hit financially. Like dating first and avoiding a divorce later.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 10:48 AM
    I do love a good Islay. Want to try Ardbeg and Bruddalich at some point, but boy they are expensive.
    Where do you live?

The best price for Uigeadail is at one of the bigger London-airports' (Heathrow or Gatwick. The other London Airports can price it much higher) duty-free-ish shop with just Whiskies. 52 UK pounds at the moment. I know that in Canada that same bottle is almost twice as expensive (close to $200 Canadian dollars)

I got lucky last year and found Uigeadail on sale at Bergen airport, at 35 Pounds (and that's converted from that super-expensive Norwegian currency). Needless to say, I stocked up. Then, in a Milan grocery store few weeks ago, I saw Uigeadail for less than in any of the London airports.

If you are in EU, check the prices around whenever traveling. You might get lucky.

PS to OP:

Sorry for high-jacking your thread
    Last edited by pomidor; 11-02-15 at 04:39 AM.
    11-01-15 10:50 AM
    Put some socks on.... problem solved....

Posted via CB10
    My thoughts. Nice thick ones.

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    11-01-15 11:02 AM
    I just tried ordering a bunch of accessories from Ctackberry, and BAM, I got nervous about not liking this phone and it getting bad reviews...
    It kind of freaked me out. And now I am a bit scared pulling the trigger on this phone...
    Anyone else?
    I have bought a new (Blackberry) phone every sear since the Z10 launch, and was all set for the Priv.
    Now, I need some coaxing....
    Just do it! You're clearly a BlackBerry supporter, as am I. I pre ordered as soon as I got the email. Since ordering I learned a lot more about the hub integration and a few other nuggets of info. I feel really good about the purchase from what I've seen so far.

I've owned the Z10, Z30, OG Passport, & AT&T Passport. I'm looking forward to having no hassle access to all of my apps AND retaining the awesome BlackBerry keyboard (both physical and virtual) on a large screen device!

Again, JUST DO IT! If you don't like it, I'll buy it from you, within the first 45 days, for 80% of what you paid. :-)

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport on CB10
    11-01-15 11:23 AM
    What is "stoked"?
    It is stronger than "chuffed" and not as strong as "blown away". I hope that helps.

11-01-15 11:25 AM
    I think the Priv is an amazing device from what I've seen OP. I say go for it. If it's released in BB 10, I will have to strongly consider it!

11-01-15 11:27 AM
    Where do you live?

The best price for Uigeadail is at one of the bigger London-airports' (Heathrow or Gatwick. The other London Airports can price it much higher) duty-free-ish shop with just Whiskies. 52 UK pounds at the moment. I know that in Canada that same bottle is almost twice as expensive (close to $200 Canadian dollars)

I got lucky last year and found Uigeadail on sale at Bergen airport, at 35 Pounds (and that's converted from that super-expensive Norwegian currency). Needless to say, I stocked up. Then, in a Milan grocery store few weeks ago, I saw Uigeadail for less then in any of the London airports.

If you are in EU, check the prices around whenever travelling. You might get lucky.

PS to OP:

Sorry for high-jacking your thread
    Under the dictatorship of Kathleen Wynne.
    11-01-15 11:45 AM
    Under the dictatorship of Kathleen Wynne.
    She's giving you a pension plan old man

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 11:49 AM
    Just do it! You're clearly a BlackBerry supporter, as am I. I pre ordered as soon as I got the email. Since ordering I learned a lot more about the hub integration and a few other nuggets of info. I feel really good about the purchase from what I've seen so far.

I've owned the Z10, Z30, OG Passport, & AT&T Passport. I'm looking forward to having no hassle access to all of my apps AND retaining the awesome BlackBerry keyboard (both physical and virtual) on a large screen device!

Again, JUST DO IT! If you don't like it, I'll buy it from you, within the first 45 days, for 80% of what you paid. :-)

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport on CB10
    Thank you. Great stuff. Some of the other posts remind me the dislikes of message boards.
    I have been reading as much as I can about the Priv. And, I deep down have kind of wanted to try something different. Now I get my chance!!
    Sounds like we have bought all the same phones, so you can appreciate the financial side of it...
    Thanks again for the support!

I clicked and flicked this on my Passport.
    11-01-15 11:55 AM
    Step in Hot Sh*t . Cold feet gone !

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-01-15 12:02 PM
    Scotch is better
    Pfft Irish Whisky all the way

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 12:31 PM
    Pfft Irish Whisky all the way

Posted via CB10

Name?
    11-01-15 12:33 PM